LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 4 months later...

Hi Flexigirl,

the Maccare shop in Crowthorne is all cleared out and the windows painted over, the Maccare office next door is open, though.

Sorry, I didn't enquire about the shop... but went to CCF in Wokingham instead and was pleasantly surprised with the selection, not just Senset, but also Tena and Attends stored.

Paid 22 GBP for 21 Tena Maxi large., not too bad, I think.

Oh, another Update: the Keepable/ Hearing&Mobility in Basingstoke is shut, likewise the branch in Salisbury. Shame.

Greetz

wetman

• 2 months later...

Wow Impressive the work you have done. If I'm ever in the UK, I'll know where to go. :) I'd love to see the villages and how things have been modernized. The old stone mixed with today's themes. I like it :)

• 1 month later...

Bournemouth

1q0rk9.jpg

Dorset Nursing Supplies Ltd.

Abena, Molicare, Tena

Not normally a real store, just mail order; what you see is the office front. But you can go in (or ring the doorbell, 9am to 5pm) and buy there, cash or card.

Rather good value: 1 box (3x12) abri-form X-plus in large for £34.60; November 2010.

3 Wickham Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH7 6JX, Tel.: 01202 425070

(tried to stick with OP's style)

• 2 weeks later...

OUTDOOR & INDOOR LIVING is now open. sells premium brand products, molicare, abena, attends ect. same people who ran mac care, they sold the nursing side so had to rebrand. shop is busier than before so for the shy you may need to pick a quiet time. :)

Now, that is good news.

I'll meet you all there, queueing up in Crowthorne's busy city centre!

Greetz

wetman

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know of any places in Central London where I can walk in and buy some Abri-Form X-Plus?

I've tried John Bell & Croydon, all they seem to sell is Tena, although they do stock the entire range!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...