LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ventura County And Socal

Horndog

I won't be available for meets until June 20 and that's because I was just hired to take on a large-scale freelance project.

When the time to meet arrives, square_duck, would you mind if I met up with you at your place and I carpool with you to a meet-up spot? My car is not that reliable when it comes to long road trips.

I won't be available for meets until June 20 and that's because I was just hired to take on a large-scale freelance project.

When the time to meet arrives, square_duck, would you mind if I met up with you at your place and I carpool with you to a meet-up spot? My car is not that reliable when it comes to long road trips.

That depends on where and when. I might be out of town around the end of June, but I'm not sure. It also depends on where we would be. Having lunch or what ever at Chi Chi's in Simi would be cool, and more or less in the center for me anyways..If need be, I might be able to pick you up and car pool further south, if we meet somewhere in the middle.

There is a lot of stuff up in the air in my life, and it makes things difficult, so I need to stay local, at least within a 90 mile radius...which sucks because I want to go on a road trip SO BAD! :crybaby:

Ahem...anyways

...so yeah...

qwack

I'm going to be in and out of touring and such so I'm not going to be around 24/7 when July rolls around. Late August I'll be back in town. My schedule is nuts too.

Screw this.... I'm down for a meet as long as I have a week or so's notice. I don't really care. meeting people is meeting people.

My GF and I are down for whatever, as long as we've got enough notice.... We're in Northern LA County, but get into the Valley and Beach Cities pretty often.

• 1 month later...