LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ventura County And Socal

Horndog

Just taking a head count to see who's in the area. I'm now ready for meets and greets!

Very cool! Congrats on taking the "leap of faith" tha it takes to want to do something like this.

As it just so happens, Tami is coming into town early in May for the pride parade, and will be here all week starting around the 9th. The parade is on the 16th, and I know you are not interested in doing anything like that, which is fine, but Tami and bri and I are trying to arrange something to get other people together. Something simple like a dinner or lunch thing...no big special gathering etc, just casual.

If you are interested, you and anyone else is more then welcome :) the more the merrier!

Now to try and get turtle pins to join us .....hmmmmmm

Anyone else in the southern Calif or Ventura are is also welcome, we'll have more info if / when we get any responses.

I know for sure that there will be 3 people, where ever we decide to meet.

qwack

• Like 1

I'm not a disgraced senator or anything, but I don't want to be seen around pride parades any time soon, but I'm totally down for a casual meet sometime next month in the Los Angeles area. I'm thinking, "Why not?" I'll regret not taking the step to meet people if I never try.

I'm in Ojai, actually.

AH! Ojai...what a beautiful place to live! :) I'd love to live there but unfortunately, it's a 'tad' expensive, but a very nice place to visit....I envie you :P

qwack

Depends on what you mean by expensive. There are some good short sales on the market and the banks are more than happy to accept bids that are 5-10% lower than fair market value.

Well, yeah, we are trying to get a few more people together to experience gatherings and help alleviate fear etc....

Anyone who is willing to travel a little is welcome, hope you can make it! :)

• 5 weeks later...

I'm in Simi Valley, which is on the far end of Ventura County. Not sure I'm up for a whole meet-and-greet, but you never know. I'd like to chat a little more with anyone before we meet, just to establish a connection. :thumbsup:

Well the thing with Tami bit the dust since she was having financial issues, which is understandable. I have been wracking what brains I have to come up with something. maybe Bri and I can set up something in a somewhats central local, like a 'hometown buffet' or something like that, a kind of 'eat and greet'...tons or restaurants around...if anyone has any preference....???

Then of coarse there is always time and scheduling :whistling:

I have weekend days and Wednesday and Thursdays off if that helps anyone.

qwack

• 3 weeks later...

I know where Canoga park is, as I was a 'valley dude' for a number of years myself. Given rockers unexpected situation with one of his recordings, I'm not sure if his schedule would allow him time to do a meet and greet kind of thing.

Also, I am somewhat familiar with Simi Valley as well, but don't know where Chi chi's is (thats what google is for)

Anyways, I guess I could pop out that way if a few others want to have lunch. not that it matters I guess but I generally have Wednesdays and Thursdays free as I usually work at night and on weekends, soooooo just a thought.

maybe see you out that way ;)

qwack

I'm going to head to Santa Paula in a couple of weeks to eat at La Familia Diaz... and that's not too far from Simi Valley, actually (about 40 min.) so I dunno. We'll see. I'll come up with some available dates soon. I need to find some time to raid square_duck's stash of Eurobriefs since I'm running out ;)

I'm going to head to Santa Paula in a couple of weeks to eat at La Familia Diaz... and that's not too far from Simi Valley, actually (about 40 min.) so I dunno. We'll see. I'll come up with some available dates soon. I need to find some time to raid square_duck's stash of Eurobriefs since I'm running out ;)

I only bought the 1 pack to try them, and have I guess about 3/4 left. I don't wear that often. I take it you like them?? :thumbsup:

Daddy (Socalab) and I are in the Socal area. We live in Long Beach and there are quite a few of us in the area. We don't bite and like to meet others but most of the time people are a bunch of chickens. They say that they want to get together but when it actually comes time for doing it they make up excuses why they can't do it. Whatever.

I try to get together with others as much as possible, Just ask Tami and Bri! :thumbsup: I just missed you tow a few months ago at a morning showing of "Star Trek" darn it! :blush:

Anywho, cool you are in the area, we'll see what can be scheduled for a get together sometime. I'd like to get a few more then just 2 or 3, the more the merrier.

There is a brunch gathering in Orange County on the....errrmmm 2nd Saturday of the month? I think. I went a couple of times, but kept forgetting and over sleeping :blush: and missing it.

I don't remember the location, as it moved, but somewhere in Costa mesa ( I know, big help)

I'll look around and se if I can dig it back up....

but,....so ...ummmm...yeah...Lunch sometime! :thumbsup:

qwack