LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What American Sweeties Would You Recommend For Me?

BabyRuth's are good, right? That fat kid in the Goonies used to eat them.... I want!

Here in England nobody eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.. Totally American and exotic too me, same with root beer... Never had it but see references on the television all the time...

same with root beer... Never had it but see references on the television all the time...

Dear god man, root beer is my favorite. I always have a six pack in the fridge. Get it in the glass bottles though. It's just not right in plastic. I generally get ibc root beer, it's better than mug but there are better (and smaller) brands out there.

oh, and babyRuth's are alright but not very popular around here. There are far better candies than it. Reese's peanut butter cups are the bomb. And if you can ever find it, Mike and Ike's tangy twisters is like an orgasm in your mouth.

Snickers is generally the candybar of choice, here. Reese's peanut butter cups are their only real competition, but are actually more of a different section of the candy market. Around this time of year, I'd suggest Cadbury eggs. They come in "oversized M&Ms" type and the more iconic "filled with some sort of sugary goo made to look like egg yolk" variety. Also, if you can handle pure sugar and semi-stale marshmallow: Peeps.

Snickers is generally the candybar of choice, here. Reese's peanut butter cups are their only real competition, but are actually more of a different section of the candy market. Around this time of year, I'd suggest Cadbury eggs. They come in "oversized M&Ms" type and the more iconic "filled with some sort of sugary goo made to look like egg yolk" variety. Also, if you can handle pure sugar and semi-stale marshmallow: Peeps.

I love Peeps, but only when they are SUPER stale. I open the packs and let them lay around for a few days!