LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dribriefs

RMS401

I stumbled across these the other day and decided to pick some up. They say they're only for very light incontinence and I think even that might be generous. But that's not really the point. Sometimes I want to wear something to work that's discreet but reminds me throughout the day that I'm wearing something "naughty." For that, these fill the bill.

The good:

• They look and fit just like regular underwear

• They have a front absorbent terry panel that's super wide

• The panel is waterproof

• They're only $14.95 for two pairs

The less good:

• They really are for very light incontinence; just dribbling, really

• There is a pretty big design flaw in that the protection stops at the front of the crotch, so any liquid not immediately absorbed ends up as a wet spot in the crotch of your pants

So if you're looking for true protection, these aren't it. But if, like me, you're looking for something you can wear anywhere and feel like a DL, these feel great.

-RMS

www.dribrief.com

I've got a dozen of them myself, 6 white, 6 black. Very good for light protection or when you want the feel of a training pant but the look of big boy briefs. The terry seems to hold pads better than combed cotton too.

They are also good for light-protection between diapering to let your skin breathe but still catch leaks!

... and fun with plastic pants to have an accident in your big boy pants to show you're not a big boy yet :)

I've got a dozen of them myself, 6 white, 6 black. Very good for light protection or when you want the feel of a training pant but the look of big boy briefs. The terry seems to hold pads better than combed cotton too.

They are also good for light-protection between diapering to let your skin breathe but still catch leaks!

... and fun with plastic pants to have an accident in your big boy pants to show you're not a big boy yet :)

Thanks for the reply, Daily. Glad to hear from another user, and a happy one at that. I'd never heard of them before last week, but I like 'em. I wrote the company a note that detailed the things I'd like to see them change, and hope to get a reasponse. Who knows? Maybe they'll make the changes I suggested and they'll be even better.

-RMS

Cool, let me know if you get a reply! Actually been wondering if the actual company is still operating. been getting mine on ebay and from Undergarment Brands (Probably who you used too, since the "2 for" is their deal :)

Wanted to get some of the grey ones too if they are still making them!

Cool, let me know if you get a reply! Actually been wondering if the actual company is still operating. been getting mine on ebay and from Undergarment Brands (Probably who you used too, since the "2 for" is their deal :)

Wanted to get some of the grey ones too if they are still making them!

Yep, got mine the same way, and I was really impressed with how fast they arrived. I'll let you know if I get a response to my email. In case you were curious, here is that message.

To whom it may concern:

I recently ordered a couple of your DriBriefs because I've been looking for some discrete protection that I could wear to work without worrying about that tell-tale bulge. I was intrigued by your products because they had a very wide absorbent panel with a waterproof membrane.

Unfortunately, the garment is only half finished, since the protection stops where you need it most: in the crotch. I know that your briefs are designed for minor incontinence, but even the lightest leak will roll to the lowest point. The result of this design is that while the front of my pants stayed dry, the crotch became wet and uncomfortable.

The fix for this, it would seem, would be pretty simple. Just extending the protection back a few inches would solve the issue and make these a really viable alternative for people with light leakage. That would also earn you some very loyal customers, like me.

Sincerely,

XXX XXXXXXX

P.S. If you do choose to extend the coverage, I would also love to see a new "maxi" line with a wider crotch and that offers even better absorption for heavier days.

Well, that was a bit anticlimactic. DriBriefs did write back to me today, so props for responding. But their reply was pretty much, "Yeah, thanks. Whatever." It was a standard, rubber-stamp response to what I felt was a very well thought out review of their products. If companies really want to hear from their customers, they really need to do a lot better than this:

We thank you for your constructive criticisms. We will keep your suggestions

in mind as we develop this new DriBrief product.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Undergarment Brands

Wow, thanks for the personal response.

-RMS