LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena X Plus' In The Uk

matt 2

Hi all, In a few days i will get the chance to order some of the above (my first order!) and was hoping someone could point me to a good place to get them. Ideally I would just get a sample pack, but I dont mind a full size pack, i just dont want a case of 42. my main concern is discreetness, i noticed on a different post that dorset nursing supply cases discreetly packaged and wondered if its the same deal with a pack.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

matt

Hi Matt

They are available at Dorset Nursing Supplies

Have some myself and they are excellent.

That's who I use as well.

Cheapest I could find with a super fast delivery service.

I got a case so I don't know how they pack an order of 14

I was on the verge of buying some abena from either of these suppliers then I saw there delivery rates. 6 or 8 pound for delivery. Thats disgusting. At most I would expect a fiver like cosyndry or bigbabyfun. Ok they are both priced quite cheaply for the nappys but thats still a bit pricey for delivery.

DNS weren't exactly discreet with my first order from them, it was packed in an old box for rubber gloves, pretty weird and not plain :(.

I use http://bambonature.co.uk/ seem to have the cheapest prices for packs.

just been on their website and i cant see how to pay for order, i was offered cheque or money order, or secpay, which didnt give me the oportunity to enter card details, any thoughts?

thanks for all the replies

if you select sec pay, then continue on through the process you'll see a confirm order button, clicking that takes you to the sec pay page :).

Babyryan: these are medical supply places for the most part, the more you order the cheaper it is. For bambo nature if you spend over £15 its £4.95, and over £50 its free delivery. This makes it cheaper then most places to order 2 cases from :P

loopy, I take your point. I contemplated ordering 2 bags of abena from bambo so that with delivery is around the 35 quid mark which doesnt seem to overly bad. I may just go over the 50 quid in april when I get paid and get my bonus :)!

I have ordered twice from Dorset Nursing Supplies, both boxes were plain and discreet although they weren't the strongest of boxes and could have easily (but didn't) get ripped during delivery.

Prices are good as well as postage. :closedeyes: