LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Future Njl Munch Request

PArms

Hi ya'll. My family is holding a party for my sister, so I will be in the area the weekend of May 2 and 3. The party is on Sunday, and I was hoping that we can get together for a munch on Saturday. I've been following the NJL posts and am excited to know that there are so many joining you at the munches. I went to the November munch, but besides Glenn and his wife, I was the only one there. I still enjoyed chatting it up about our lifestyle, though, and I'd really like to meet you in person.

Watch for a future Announcement on a separate thread. For Saturday, May 1st I will attempt to plan a NJL "Central" Dinner Munch for Central NJ area. We will hold this in a location where PArms and any PA people will be able to easily get to, as well as being near to all living in central New Jersey. This event will be separate of the NJL "North" Dinner Munch, to be held later in May.

At this time I would ask anyone interested in helping Co-Host NJL Central Munch Group (which if you read the 'NJL Information' Post states is to be a sub-group of NJL) should contact me (not here please - don't use this thread) directly at my email adress: daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com. Otherwise please wait for the new thread.

Actually, we NEED Munch/Activity Co-Hosts for NJL North, Central, and South (i.e. all three sub-groups of NJL) to help share the load with moi. We've grown to the point where we need additional responsible members to lead in their regions. Obviously I can't do it by myself but together it will get done. Its fun and you can "try it out" if you want - just pick your month! This is an open invitation to all current NJL Members living in state.

To become a member just attend a Munch first and get approved. There's never a monetary charge for membership, just be sure to attend at least once per year to reactivate your membership.