LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shops In The Uk

• 4 months later...
Guest BabySissySelen

no offence to tena dipaer lovers but i feal that the tena brand doesn't work well, I had to wear about 3 of them just to keep the liquid in,

Guest BabySissySelen

Daphne Sissy, if you need one i'll design a web site for ya if you like..... as long as your willing to pay the fees such as the host, domain, and anyother service comes our way... send me a email to seska@hotmail.co.uk , i also use it for msn messenger.... add me if you like to talk biz....

Guest BabySissySelen

Cheers I like the sound, what does it cost for a full domain setting, including logo design?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The design for the site itself would be free if its done by me, "i just like designing sites" the actual cost of the domain etc very much depends on where you buy them, I suggest you look at topclasshost www.topclasshost.com

http://www.topclasshost.com/premium_account.htm

from what i've seen their the best i've came across, spechally paying monthly 9 dollers a month for what you get is VERY cheap...

Guest BabySissySelen

The design for the site itself would be free if its done by me, "i just like designing sites" the actual cost of the domain etc very much depends on where you buy them, I suggest you look at topclasshost www.topclasshost.com

http://www.topclasshost.com/premium_account.htm

from what i've seen their the best i've came across, spechally paying monthly 9 dollers a month for what you get is VERY cheap...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the http://www.topclasshost.com/premium_account.htm package would be the one I suggest, it works out the cheap and you get better features then the other packages....

"sorry for posting twice i forgot to login, and i'm unable to edit my posts...

I like the sound of the site, What kind of logo could you come up with. Is that something you can do, the whole digital picture thing.

As it would have to house tow sides the gothic section, and of course the fetish section. But the fetish section would have to divide again for the Ab/DL side of things.

Tell me what you think?

And a message board might be in order, just for events and feedback.

Guest babysissyselen

well I make it a logo with all three on one image, kinda like splitting the image into three, and the name of the company in the center, i'd need some images of all the areas you want to cover....

as for the message board, thats not a problem, if you buy off topclasshost they use a service called phpBB2 which is simler to what DD use.....

They also use the same Invision Power Board as well...

whats the other fetish?

we really need to setup a time to chat and talk about this....

I think i've given you my email...(Email Deleted by request from owner.) Repaid1

• 1 month later...

I intend to keep prices down, as much as I can. I have no intention of rippring off the customer, mainly because I know what a pain it is to find a gorgeous item. Only to have look at the price, and find something cheeper.

Does anyone know how to do digital art?

This is mainly for the shop logo!