LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

While The Wife Is Outta Town...

Well, YAY! My wife, who I love dearly, is heading out of town for a few days, has left me with some alone time to be completely diapered and content!

I'm planning on making a few rules for myself that I have to follow while she's gone-

1- to be diapered the entire time, no bathroom breaks

2- to take no showers to clean after messing and wetting - which will leave me toclean myself with baby wipes like a diaper wearer should.

3- thinking of maybe hitting up some castor oil early on to empty myself

4- to spend the entire night double or triple diapered and in a onesie and pacifier

5- rent a movie and eat some crappy junk food that will give me the rumbleguts hopefully.

6- take a nice bath with baby shampoo and lotions etc, then nice fresh diapering

the list goes on and on...

I feel like the things I plan on doing could be better but I have a total brain block due to my excitement and anticipation for the upcoming time to myself.

I would love to know what you experienced DL/AB's would suggest one does to make the best of a diapered 2 days that never usually happens. What am I missing for complete diaper bliss?? HELP!!!! Any suggestions at all are very appreciated and welcome!!

you should drink from a bottle, and read children books

THANKS NICOLE!!! I totally forgot to include that in my list! (See what I mean by total brain block!) I just purchased a new bag of disposables, some more baby powder (running low) and a FAST FLOW bottle instead of the Slow flow bottle I just threw out. Couldn't handle how long it took to empty the darn thing.

Just started to touch on my AB side very recently as I've only been a DL, while denying my AB side that was always there, I guess... PLEASE KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS COMIN'!!!

Well, YAY! My wife, who I love dearly, is heading out of town for a few days, has left me with some alone time to be completely diapered and content!

I'm planning on making a few rules for myself that I have to follow while she's gone-

1- to be diapered the entire time, no bathroom breaks

2- to take no showers to clean after messing and wetting - which will leave me toclean myself with baby wipes like a diaper wearer should.

3- thinking of maybe hitting up some castor oil early on to empty myself

4- to spend the entire night double or triple diapered and in a onesie and pacifier

5- rent a movie and eat some crappy junk food that will give me the rumbleguts hopefully.

6- take a nice bath with baby shampoo and lotions etc, then nice fresh diapering

the list goes on and on...

I feel like the things I plan on doing could be better but I have a total brain block due to my excitement and anticipation for the upcoming time to myself.

I would love to know what you experienced DL/AB's would suggest one does to make the best of a diapered 2 days that never usually happens. What am I missing for complete diaper bliss?? HELP!!!! Any suggestions at all are very appreciated and welcome!!

I'll suggest you hope she doesn't come home early, unannounced :)

No worries, mate... I'll be hidin' the ol' stash earlier than when I know she'll be home. I also know her schedule of out of town stuff and the time she's expected back. I will be talkin' to her each night on the phone and taking the extra precautions to keep my secret diaper loving life safe. Almost been caught a few times due to being cocky and I'm not about to let it happen again if I can help it.

ANY MORE THINGS I SHOULD ADD TO THE LIST??? WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO?

Guest Baby Tiana

LOL, I was going to say the same thing. Would be a bummer if she came home early and found him laying in the bed they share, smelling of waste.

Now, might I suggest...

1.) Getting come of those big coloring books for 18+ months infants? They are pretty awesome to color! I got mine from Walmart! :D

2.) Perhaps investing in some baby food? Or just those silly snacks :P

3.) Lullaby music to fall asleep to. You could even listen to it during the day.

4.) STICKER BOOKS!! Can't go with out those! :D

5.) I highly suggest turning your tv onto the kids shows, such as Sprout, Nick, Cartoon network, Disney, PBS etc.

6.) If the weather permits, go to a park. During winter, slides are so much more fun. Especially if you're wearing wind breaker pants, and have thrown snow onto a metal slide. Warning....you go FLYING! :)

That's all I can think of at the moment. Hopefully that helps :)

Tiana :)

(p.s. Remember to be discrete about somethings. The people in this life style, or what ever you want to call it....already get some what of a bad rep. And overall, just be careful! :D Best of luck to you mate!)

Guest Baby Tiana

Forgot to tell you. Drink loads of the powdered hot-cocoa mix. It's actually in the diuretic family, so if you want to pee....try it. Personally for me, I feel the urge to use the facilities about seven or so minutes after drinking some. I can't *not* drink it. I love hot-cocoa to much to give it up. And no, it's not be cause it's a diuretic. Just a beverage that I'm hooked to, much like others are hooked to coffee and milk. :)

So, try it out. Hopefully it has the same effects on you that it does on me. If not....

Try these out,

* Green tea

* Cranberry Juice

* Apple cider

* Dandelion

^ hopefully the above is helpful :) But I would just try the hot-cocoa or lots of water before I tried these other options. :D

Breath, buddy, just breath...... nice and easy.....

This sounds like super duper fun and you are going to have a great time!!!

I can make one suggestion I guess: try not to overexcite yourself to the point of exhaustion. I've done that and it takes away the thrill of the play time you are going to get to have. Enjoy your playtime, slow down and listen to the gentle crinkle coming from your diaper. Maybe catch the air bubbles bubbling up in your bottle in the sun light. Look at the little things and take the time to really get your full enjoyment.

I hope things are fun for you, I know my wife will be at work tomorrow and I won't be, PLAYTIME!!!!

Go to the site for "I need a mommy" and order a dvd for the next time you're home alone. I have some of them and they are pretty good! Actually, really good!! See what you think. My wife is O.K. with mine, and has even viewed a few of the chapters' They are not "hardcore" at all. Check it out.

Well, it was a good time.

I wanna thank everyone for their suggestions on how I could enjoy my time to myself a little more.

I'd also like to reflect on this being something new for me as I'm a DL, and have never really been into or tried any AB stuff. I figured this would be a good time to go out and pick up a few supplies to touch on this slight little desire to see what it's like being an AB too...

Things I enjoyed and will definately keep are the Onesie, Bottle and Pacifier. Unfortunately the rest was not really night and day better, and didn't really improve the experience. I have no desire to baby talk or be taken care of by another. At the end of the night my DL side kicked back in and I went out and rented Paranormal Activity and watched it by myself in the pitch black, and the volume UP! Creepy but awesome movie! after that, I rocked the warm milk filled bottle and hit the sheets triple diapered! Slept like a baby... er, DL... :blush:

But don't get me wrong, they were great ideas and I'm glad I got to try them. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all of you for being the most supportive group I've ever seen or come accross!

The night was great, and in the end, I was most happy to have my lovely disposables tripled up, the DD forum and a belly full of fluid. I hope to develop my AB side more and more as the time comes. I look forward to meeting more of you, and maybe getting my stupid computer to accept this chat room, UGH!

Cheers Everyone! Thanks again.