LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Stopping In To Say Hey

Just your average guy looking to meet friends with similar interests. I consider myself an AB/Daddy Switch. I love the idea of being AB, but as far as 'relationships' go, I'd love to find a LG of my own. I feel like when I'm in a relationship, my AB side kind of goes away, and the Daddy side comes out.

I've known really known about my AB side for as long as I can remember. It wasn't until I was 14 though, when we got the internet and I finally found out that there were other's around just like me. It is definitely huge comfort/stress tool. I used to be embarrassed by it, and sometime's wished I was "normal". It wasn't until very recently that I have realized how much I love this side of me, and wouldn't really trade it for anything.

If you're into this kind of thing, or if you're from the area, drop me a line sometime. Yahoo Messenger: NickyN36 Thanks, looking forward to chatting =)

Guest Baby Tiana

Hello! :D Welcome to the sight! Hopefully you have fun, and who knows....maybe find you're perfect LG! There are actually a lot of them. You just need to know where to look. :P

Have a great time on this sight, and hope to seem more posts. Always nice to hear peoples opinions in the Discussion board. :)

Tiana :D

Hello and welcome! I hope you definately find what you are looking for here, just always be true to yourself and great things will happen for you. All good things to those who wait!

Welcome aboard mate!