LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did You Know You We'Re An Ab/Dl?

Like the starter of this thread I was bullied a lot in elementery school and high school up until grade 12. Harrassment ranged from taunts to very physical and a lot of humiliating moments. Diaper just offered a relief from the chaos. I never wore around school as to not get caught during a bullying incident, which would have at some points or another involved wedgies, or flat out me getting beat up and the possibility of my diaper being exposed the bullying getting worse. But even so a lot of guys and girls accused me of needing diapers as an insult and reminder of my years up until grade 7 when I still had wetting accidents at school and on the way home. I was put into the very first generation of pull ups when I was like 12, most kids were having their first kiss and walking home with a girlfriend and I was running into the house to have my faux diaper changed. Diapers ended up being my companion so to speak, and now I stick to them 24/7 out of that loyalty.

I wore my first diapers when I was about 10-11 ish. I was in care and nicked them from the store for a younger kid who was there. Didn't fit, got caught, etc, etc but I was unequivocally an AB or a DL right there and then. The desire never left before I was old enough to take control of my own life and get some proper adult diapers when I was 18-19 or so.

That's not when I knew I was an AB/DL though. I was probably 16 or so when I eventually realised that I wasn't alone, that there was a name for it and started learning :)

I remember my mom mentioning diapers when relating my sister's bedwetting when we were ages 5 and 6 to my grandmother. My ears perked up. I must've been a little jealous of her. I remember always wanting to know what it would be like. I'm not sure what happened after that conversation or if she ever did actually wear diapers at night.

• 2 weeks later...

[...] up until grade 7 when I still had wetting accidents at school and on the way home.

Me too, but my accidents didn't slow down until about grade 8. I still have accidents sometimes, but they are much fewer and far between. Back when I was in middle school and still having more daytime accidents than most pre-schoolers, I really longed for diapers. I hid it though and never had the guts to ask for Pull-Ups. I wish I had ... would have saved a lot of stress and trouble.