LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yet Another Spongebob...

i think its called grandmas kisses just saw it o.o.. i know no life right.. well anyway spongebob tells his grandma he doesnt wanna grow up wants to wear his diadees drink milky and all that stuff xD.. someone has to be an ab on that writing staff o.o

You JUST saw that episode? Dude...That episode has been out since like 2003. :mellow:

Anyways, yeah. Spongebob rules, in my opinion.

~ moogle

Guest little_jonny

yeah it's a pretty old episode.. and dont be surprised if you see other diaper related things in spongebob. makes you wonder about the creator of the show

There was also an episode where sponge bob ,patrick and mister crabs are wearing diapers and sissy dresses.If i am correct it's mister crabs money that tells him to buy those items .

Hmm, I've never seen that episode.. sounds like it would be interesting.

Though I absolutely love the episode with his grandma! I get a kick out of it every time I watch it!

There was also an episode where sponge bob ,patrick and mister crabs are wearing diapers and sissy dresses.If i am correct it's mister crabs money that tells him to buy those items .

I saw that one, it was funny ......I want to spent on diapers,.....i want to be spent on princess dresses,.......(hillbilly voice) I want to be spent on a corndog :P

the episode when spongebob and patrick raise the clam, and patrick changes the clams diaper. and spongebob was like O_o how did you know. and patrick was like "i wear them too!! been changing myself for a whole week." or something like that xD

Awesome episode! I forgot about that one!