LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Vending Machines

Horndog

I had an interesting dream last night -- and I'm going to write this down before I forget the details.

I went into a restroom that was busy and there were a lot of people waiting to use the stalls and urinals, but there was a small, compact diaper vending machine that had a selection of baby and adult diapers to choose from. It looked like a miniature soda vending machine, but it was more subtle in appearance. Baby diapers cost around 75 cents and the adult diapers cost around $1.25. The adult sizes had the letters S, M, L, XL on the corner of each picture. Each picture served as a button you can press. You couldn't see the diapers from the inside. It wasn't a transparent-glass kind of vending machine.

I went ahead, took out some loose change from my pocket and bought a diaper from the vending machine. Then to the right of the vending machine, there was a door that led to a small changing room. There was a table to change on. Disposable wipes came out of the same device that serves as a paper towel dispenser. There was a sink with soap to wash your hands, but there was no baby powder. The changing room had the same tiled walls and floors as the bathroom so it was an extension. The scenery looked eerily natural and people didn't seem to mind it being there; it was just another way to use the restroom without "using" the toilets.

Think this could ever become reality?

• Like 1
Guest little_jonny

having never visted, i can't be sure of this, but i heard in Japan instead of small shops they have large vending machines which dispense everything from food to underwear

yup japan has vending machines that has just about everything you can think of. drinks, food, alcohol, drugs, underwear, and etc.. and i can see it happing soon or in the near future

Also, there's a lot of seniors out there with incontinence issues so a diaper vending machine would actually be feasible in reality.

But most mobile seniors tend to prefer the discrete pull-ups instead of tape-on briefs.

(At least that's what the lack of tape-on products on regular store shelves would lead a person to believe...)

Well, I suppose my only thought on this..... why would you really buy one in a bathroom? LOL

I mean not to dampen it or anything, I wish it would happen. But as far as incontinence goes... they made it this far! Why wait for the dispenser machine?

I mean I could see if you were thinking... well my next visit to a bathroom won't be awhile.

But it might not get great business in a bathroom is all :)

Well, I suppose my only thought on this..... why would you really buy one in a bathroom? LOL

I mean not to dampen it or anything, I wish it would happen. But as far as incontinence goes... they made it this far! Why wait for the dispenser machine?

I mean I could see if you were thinking... well my next visit to a bathroom won't be awhile.

But it might not get great business in a bathroom is all :)

someone leaves the house wearing, doesn't feel like carrying spares maybe is out longer than anticipated fills the diaper, goes to the bathroom to A) change B ) purchase a replacement. Walmart has vending machines for baby diapers, not too far fetched that some places might carry the big ones.

But most mobile seniors tend to prefer the discrete pull-ups instead of tape-on briefs.

(At least that's what the lack of tape-on products on regular store shelves would lead a person to believe...)

What's to stop a vending machine from carrying pull-ups as well?

Not everyone has a diaper bag (with spares) that they carry around.

I have already seen baby diaper vending machines in bathrooms before. Big steel white box on the wall above the change table. Insert a dollar coin, turn the dial and presto. I never bought one to see what kind of diaper came out or size but i think it may have said large on the instruction label.

We're facing a generation of baby boomers that are certainly going to have more incontinence issues per capita than any generation before. If there was a time for diaper vending machines, I'd say that's quickly approaching.

However, many senior facilities will probably do what baby outlets do, and offer free diapers. I mean, for nearly everyone out there, you're not going to take those diapers. And, really, ABDLs probably aren't going to want diapers in vending machines or freebies anyways.

Wow DirtyRocker,

What a cool dream! While reading your post, I could visualize exactly what the diaper machine would look like. I like the idea of an old school (non transparent) diaper vending machine. So, do you remember the kind of diaper you bought? :D

Guest Diapered Jeff

Too bad dreams can't become reality! Sucks when an idea such as this doesn't get past the imaginary stage.

I'd love to see one put up somewhere. I can see this being a potential idea for many different reasons, some more practical than one would think. One of the likely locations for one such vending machine to be set up are AIRPORTS! Think about it. Next time you're on a long flight, and don't want to get cramped in the lavatory (sp? I'm looking for the technical name for bathrooms on a plane) to go do your business, an adult diaper vending machine could be placed in the concords/terminals for those who don't want to board without some measure of protection. Especially when caught with a next seat passenger who happens to be rude and doesn't want to move and let you over to get to the aisle (sp?) and head for the head. Another likely location, BUS STOPS and GAS STATIONS. I'm sure ALL of us can relate to having to go into bathrooms that were just plain disgusting. I mean, there have been times that even as a guy, I had to turn away from going into bathrooms to go (doesn't matter which end), and wait for another opportunity to go into a more sanitary bathroom. I've come darn close to bursting and letting my pants get wet just because a bathroom was just either not available, or the ones that were in the immediate area had not been cleaned since approximately 1972 (well before my time). Rest areas would be another likely location. Imagine being on a long road trip, and you don't want to stop for too long, wearing a diaper that you just wet in (or worse), but forgot to pack some spares. A good place to stop would be a rest area, get yourself a couple of extra adult diapers, change yourself in the bathroom (I've done this), and get back on the road in as little as 20 min. :)

Just food for thought. I like this idea, but I'm with others when I say I don't see it becoming a reality anytime soon. Would be really nice though. I'd be the first to sign up for one at my nearby gas station, and pay about $3/diaper until I could start buying packs again. That'd be real nice.

It would be cool to have a adult daiper and baby diaper vending mahines in bathrooms. We needed one the other day at my work. a lady poop all over a chair and on the carpet and smelled bad she needed a diaper bad and it was a middle age women too.