LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Leanings Increasing

dipeytgdiva

Hi, just angela here, been here a while now and always thought myself dl moreso than anything else. But experience and time and curiosity has me really leaning to a little girl ab persona, and really wanting to get into it in a big way (ie spending weekends etc in full lg baby mode). Thing is I have a gf she thinks its cute and all but im thinking going full baby and wanting to be that helpless and chore that it owuld put a strain on the relationship. Not sure if I should just let it pass by as a pipe dream or to get it out in the open and try it.

I think thats all i can think of, its just on my mind quite a lot recently.

Anyone else whose had this happen Id love to hear. Good or bad x

Thanks for reading x

Number1, welcome to the "darkside". :fish_h4h:

Its nice and fuzzy and soft and powdery.

Have gone for days or weekends in full ab mode but never had someone to help out ;)

Dont let it fall into pipe dream territory, at least ask your gf, if its a no. do it anyway on your own :D

aw bless you. ty I was thinking the same thing but I have been worrying myself sick about losing her over something like this.

I just cant help the need to do this, as tehy say youre a long time dead.

ty peeps, anyone ever had problems and overcome them within a relationship similar?

Its a new feeling for me and I am for once at a loss as to know what to do next

I think the thing to do is start off slow, don't start with a full baby weekend, if it doesn't work out it will be annoying for both of you. Start off with an hour or two of baby time, and just do small basic things first. Trying everything at once will cause a strain I think :X

I think the thing to do is start off slow, don't start with a full baby weekend, if it doesn't work out it will be annoying for both of you. Start off with an hour or two of baby time, and just do small basic things first. Trying everything at once will cause a strain I think :X

Thanks peoples and babies i look forward to doing more with it and i will report back, everyone here and on other place have been great

padded loves to u all xxx :wub:

I agree with loopey take it slow find out what you enjoy and what you don't .The first time i did it with my x it wasn't that great .The next couple of times were much better becuase i also relied on myself to be in baby mode.Or sissy baby mode .Unfourtunately that was it she did not acceppt the dl/ab side .So if your gf thinks it's cute go for it but at a pace you can both respect good luck!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I went for awhile with only random ab time due to the wife and I's hectic schedule. I had a heart attack last christmas day though so I was on temp disability for two months where I got to be the little boy 24/7

its such an amazing feeling to be able to be my natural curious playful happy self either in a diaper and t shirt or underoos and power rangers t with my stuffy and binky playing games or watching toy story.

embrace your inner child:)