LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Relationship With Ab

Hi everyone, I'm Lisa.

I've sat here ages thinking what to write but I can't, so I'm just gonna type away.

I have been in a wonderful new relationship for about 6 months with my AB girlfriend. When we got together she told me early on about her AB & I have got to know a little her AB since then. I'm Transgendered myself and open minded, I felt the trust she put in me letting me in like this, I think that there very few people she has told other than me.

I guess what I am here for is advice. As I have got to know her AB self a little I have developed even deeper feelings for her, very quickly. I'ts all new teritory to me really. I'm a little shy to talk to her, and I really want to look after her if that is what she wants. I don't know how to proceed, I haven't gone steaming in with questions.

I did ask her if I could buy a gift for her. She said she would like that. I don't know what else to say really other than that I really love her. I guess I just feel a little awkward incase I get it all wrong

Thanks for listening

Lisa

The fact that you came on here shows that you really care. This can be a wonderful thing for the both of you. You sound very open minded and accepting and that is exactly what your girlfriend needs. As with all AB/DL's we have different preferences and needs. Eventually you have to talk to her about these. I am sure she will warm up to it all very quickly. Most likely, she is much more nervous and anxious right now than you are. Be there for her and give her all the love she deserves.

Thank you for sharing Lisa, there will always be people here who will listen.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome! I can understand how all this would be new and confusing territory. It's made even more difficult as the range of AB experience is so wide. I could suggest reading through the various forums to get some ideas of how to baby your AB, but maybe the best approach is simply to ask her. Make it a simple, open ended question like "I would like to try taking a part in your baby life; can you show me what you would like me to do for you?"

(As with all pieces of well-intentioned advice, this is merely a suggetion. ;) )