LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun Tonight

kellysbaby

today we texted it over and she decided tonight was gonna make up for valentines day,(she was sick). so far i had to go out and buy some astroglide and some lip gloss and iv had to put on a toe ring with 2 hearts on it. she also told me that cindy's (my girlie third) doing the dishes tonight! ill keep you all updated tonight!

today we texted it over and she decided tonight was gonna make up for valentines day,(she was sick). so far i had to go out and buy some astroglide and some lip gloss and iv had to put on a toe ring with 2 hearts on it. she also told me that cindy's (my girlie third) doing the dishes tonight! ill keep you all updated tonight!

she has now told me she is having fun "wether or not i enjoy it is between me and the walls". shes also deciding wether to leave me here to clean or put me in the back seat of the jeep while she goes out. she headed upstairs, i asked if i should follow. she told me to "use your listening ears. did i tell you to follow me?" i am so loving this so far! last night i tried to go pee before bed. she stopped me in my tracks and told me to hold it until she diapered me, diapers are no longer my choice here!

sorry, fell asleep after getting a bubble bath:) she gave me an amazing bath then taught me how slippery astroglide really is. i thought she was gonna tease me then diaper me. i was wrong. she had me on all fours in the tub getting my tushie all slippery and stroking me. then she took off upstairs and when she came back she introduced me to her wabbit. i now know how a woman feels to play with that thing. i like that thing:) i was forced into a screaming orgasm in the bubble bath with a wabbit and a slow jack! then some friends called and were on their way to hang out so plans got put on hold. when they left we went to bed. i was ordered into a french maids outfit with the apron and neck collar and wig. then was made to put glittery lip gloss on and get on my knees and suck on her strap on. then she had me lay on my back on the bed and she stood up and forced that thing way too far down my throat. i thought i was gonna choke more than once. when she was content i was allowed to put a toy on her and make her cum while she pumped my throat. once she was done i was allowed to undress her and have sex. once we were done i was made to clean her up. i loved it all and told her so today. she said that we would have a replay very soon.