LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Conversation At Work Part Ii

sometimes you hear the damnedest things. I was eating lunch at work sitting a a table minding my own business, at the table next to me three people from another department were talking and my little radar kicked right on. Hot 35 ish woman said "well at least I never shit my pants at work". To which the guy said "well I am handicapped so it is excusable, I am not the one who sharted in my car and was late to work" Even hotter 25ish woman questioned that. The first woman went into great detail about driving to work and sharting and how sitting in her own shit was the worst feeling ever and how she was late because she had to go back home to shower and change. The guy then started saying even before he was in a wheelchair he some muscle issues and sometimes shit himself at school and his defense was to always try to blame someone else. Then the younger women chirped in with "my husband can't figure out why I can have a thong up my butt crack all day long and never show any signs of poop when his jockeys always have racing stripes. Don't blame me because I am toilet trained or know how to wipe myself".

Not the normal lunchtime conversation but had my stinky squishy & proud mind working overtime. As they were leaving the first woman noticed me sitting there and apologized for talking about shit while I was eating. I just said I wasn't really paying attention to them but what I did hear I thought was funny, and lefty it at that. End of story? no wait as the icing on the cake some one else was at the table behind me and after the original three left the break room, another girl squeezed a ketchup bottle and made the exact sound of well, a shart. I turned and looked at her and blushing she said "it was the ketchup not me" I just laughed and said you never know after the conversation I just heard from the other table. :roflmao:

Awesome. Apparently the vanilla folks mess themselves and wet themselves at an alarming rate! The only difference is we tend to enjoy it more and with less clean up.