LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Knows?

My mom and dad, my grandparents, and my best friend all know I'm AB. I'm not as open about it as some as of now, but soon after I get a job, I will be.

Well my mom, mother in law, sister in law, and wife know of my incontinence, other than online ony my wife knows of my adult baby feelings which she does not support.

My mother, step dad and sister know. They are unsupportive. I have 4 friends that know(one of which I share an an apartment with) and they are cool with it. I have one ex Gf that knows and last night I met a girl on Craigslist and ended up telling her after chatting on Yahoo IM for nearly 6 hours.

My ex was cool with it, but we broke up shortly after I told her due to unrelated reasons. This new girl is cool with it, but she says she doesn't want to participate. I always thought that I would say that diapers are a must, but this girl and I hit it off so well that I'm just happy that she is accepting of me and Isn't running away screaming.

My girlfriend currently knows and is fine with it. But doesn't wish to partcipate. She is fine with me. Two other female friends know and also support me. I suspect my father knows because he makes strange diaper remarks at me sometimes, but i ignore them. He hasn't confronted me about it. As for all of you and the people I just mentioned..thats about it.

My wife and she knew about it before we started dating...we were best friends and I'm an open kinda guy. Other than her, all of my ex's knew, both my sisters, and my mother before she passed. Oh yeah I've also told a few friends a long the way...about 5 of them. Oh wait and my Godparents too. Man I've told a ton of people through the years. I didn't even realize it...lol.

other than yall, just my soon to be roommate. Considering she is one, it's not a big deal.

Ok how cool is that?? Umm..how did that come about? I must know!! I wish I had an AB roommate. Man that would rock!

I guess I should be happy the wife diapers me and accepts it mostly.

My mum does.

I haven't told her but she has found out.

She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but finding my nappies, pacifiers and bottles in my room (long story). Uncovering a couple of used nappies in my makeshift "pail" and the fact I sleep and openly walk about in sleepers and carry a teddy about have probably helped her make up her mind.

For me it's one of my deepest secrets. Not because I generally care about the reaction of people, but because it's something very personal deep inside me.

But well. First of all my parents have found (and most times thrown away :crybaby: ) diapers in my possession several times over at least 5 years. Everything from baby diapers to things like fetish-targeted plastic pants and diapers and of course a lot of common adult diapers too.

They have never said a word about it. I do remember one remark though - when I was upset about them cleaning out my old apartment without any warning and amongst other things said that I had personal and embarrassing stuff in there, my mom said something along the lines of 'Well, those things weren't any more embarrassing than what you left in our apartment when you first moved out!' and that more or less must mean the two half-full packs of baby diapers I had left behind in a cupboard.

It wouldn't be too far-fetched if my mom has kinda figured out the reason for finding diapers, as when I was around 6-7 my mom diapered me many times - because I asked her to! - and it must have been obvious that I really liked it.

As for telling. I've told three of my closest friends.

The first one I told is an openly homosexual guy who's an outspoken sexual libertarian. That was half for practical reasons, as I was homeless for several years and after telling him I was more than welcome to hang out at his place wearing diapers.

The second one was more or less a spontaneous thing. He's as far as I know quite 'normal' sexuality-wise, but his reaction was very positive. He even thought it was cool that I wear diapers for fun, especially in public, and has encouraged me to wear several times.

The third one is a female friend who's almost like a sister to me. She's a fellow pervert but for her diapers are a turn-off. Actually I don't know why I didn't tell her years ago.

All three times brought a very special feeling to me. Like some weight got removed from my shoulders each time.

Also, some people at work and a few other associates know that I wear diapers sometimes, but they all think it's because of stomach issues (very common here in one of the least developed countries in the world). None of them has reacted negatively at all and I've even been told it's good that I do wear and don't care about the potential opinions of people.

The CEO is a good friend and fellow pervert, and knows I'm too. Might very well end up telling him some day, if he doesn't figure it out on his own first.

And my maid has seen my diaper stash many times and most likely figured out what's in all those extra bags of trash long ago. She has even neatly stacked diapers I've accidentally left laying around, and she always folds my bed protection and puts them on a shelf in my bedroom.

No reaction from her whatsoever and I haven't even noticed any difference in her behavior between doing stuff like that and any other housework.

It seems that I gradually care less and less about people knowing, actually. Hell - I'm pretty sure that anyone who knows me decently would immediately figure out it's me if (s)he happened to stumble upon any of my (few) posts here. Just my country and the choice of name (I don't use it anywhere else, but it's a reference to my favorite author/books) would be enough for many. The rest would recognize my style of writing I'd venture.

Oh, this reminds me - I have to fill up my diaper stash, as I've just gotten the urge to wear 24/7 for an extended period again!

And I'll also switch brands for a while since I need a change (pun intended...). It simply feels like I've grown a bit tired of my favorite local diapers ('Power of Love' - yes, they are actually named that, and has prints of blue and pink hearts!)

I told my sister. My mom probably knows, too--she cleaned my room without my knowledge a few years back, and there's almost no way she could have missed my poorly-hidden stash. She hasn't said anything about it, so she can't be terribly upset.

All by accident, my mom and dad, my brother, his wife and family members, my now ex-wife, My neighbors, damn near everyone at work, I think thats it. I told no-one except my wife at the time, and it spread from there over time.No-one ever saw anything, it was all word of mouth.I never verified it to anyone, So they just assume she was telling the truth. I dont care what anyone thinks about me so its no big deal. If you dig in anyones closet long enough you are bound to find a skeleton or too.

my x wife knows but has been pretty cool and never told anyone . I don't know if that is to protect herself or me lol my gf of 2 years don't know but aceppts my crossdressing but do want to tell her. I guess one thing at a time

I've spoken about it b4 but here's my sitch. I'm previously married with kids. It was a bad match, she never know but would be totally floored. My two sons, my parents, my new step-daughter's fam, and my sister's fam and brothers fam will never know. They probably wouldn't believe it either. My mom and dad DID find my diaper and panties stash, on more than one occasion when I was a teen adn my mom caught me wearing my sisters panties when I was in fifth grade too. They yelled at me each time. The last time I got caught was just before I went away from college. I go married right out of college (21) and had kids fast, so I almost never had the chance to wear until my late thirties. Money has always been tight and Life was always too serious. I was living through a critical "lense", as I became aware of in MBA school in the 2000's.

Right After grad school, 2003, I bought a house and got married again. However, this time I was determined to have a happy "childhood". I told my fiance I was into something kinky that I couldn't talk about, and it took me three years (one year into the engagement period) to finally spit out. That was one of those moments you have that always feels like it was minutes ago, but this was in 2001. I remember it like it just happened. So glad I did, she is one of those special people who likes people. She was a single parent herself and also the same age as myself, I met her online, very fleeting chance but we grabbed onto it and held on. Damn glad I did!

My wife is a psychotherapist, who works with families of troubled teens and now has her own private practice. I have "broken her in" to the whole AB/DL/ Age Play scene and she seems to be very good with talking to "Our kind" and just people in general about all the little crap that gets in the way of living one's life. I am in diapers almost constantly and she knows I'm emotionally really three-and-a-Half (I'm a Big Boy!). I use diapers for whatever I like (everything) whenever I need too. I have friends come over and we watch cartoons or movies and have our bottles and walk around in diapers and talk about our stuffies and binkies, take naps, and just do hatever a DL or AB or Little feel like talking about and have snacks and pizza and icecream! Its an AB/DL friendly house, all the time! I get to play again! Its totally freeing and I feel WONDERFUL. For me, this isn't role play - this is real play. I want to travel around, say during vacation, and make more diaper friends - its great!

Some of you know that I started a Littles Munch group last year and that's taking off like a jet! I'm loving it.

I love my playmates here and in my munch group and all over the world and hope you can find the happiness I've found - all you have to do is reach out and grab it (Get yo' ass out to a munch and met real people). I would like for you to find whatever it is you need. :thumbsup:

My wife and an ex are AFAIK, the only people who know. My mother *might* but if she does, she respects my privacy enough not to invade it.

I left the relationship with the ex about 5 years ago carrying far bigger secrets of hers than she had on me so I think I'm safe there :lol::lol::lol:

My wife knows, doesn't really understand but accepts me whatever I do :wub:

Pretty much everyone who wants to. I mean my Uni has a fetish society now so it's not like its hidden.

My parents knew I wore for incon and know I still do in the not so incon days, surprisingly that doesn't bother them.

I don't push it in other peoples faces and go 'hey look I'm aby' but if someone wants to know or it comes up naturally then it's there.

Do you mind me asking, your uni society, are you the nly aby?