LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japan Diapers

Being in Japan I get to sample the local diaper selection. I can honestly say they have a different idea of how diapers are used. For instance , all of the diapers I have tried are rather thin- but wide in the crotch, and they prefer cloth like backings. I did find a plastic backed diaper but the sides are cloth like and glued on and uses velcro on the front to secure it.Mostly it seems they rely on "stuffers" or liners for maximum absorbency life. The liners are a little thicker and always have standup leak guards, and I have only found one that is cloth backed. I think the reason the diapers themselves are wider in the crotch for using the liners, but some of them are wider than the stand up leak guards on the diapers themselves.

I use them because it is a little disconcerting to receive Bambino's at work, but I do prefer bambino's- more baby like. none of the diapers I have come across are babylike and the colors are institutional. they fit ok, something that I was a little surprised about considering my 6 foot 200 lbs build- In wear large bambino's and large Japanese diapers fit.

Enough responses and I might post some pics.

Dlbbyboy

While in the Philippines on business a few years ago I had the chance to use Dr. P diapers. They were about as good as the Attends 10, but had a nice quilted lining and a great tape landing zone in the front. The purple and yellow hearts would have been good for an AB (I'm a DL), but overall the diapers were okay. Not great, but a great experience. (Review on file on DD.)

So what kinds have you found there? I'd love to see some pictures.

-RMS

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dr. P diapers are great ... they are really my favorite.

There are several varieties of Dr. P on the market that I've seen. Their "Basic Type" are thin and cheap, probably not what you want. I really like the kind labeled "For Day Use .. for Heavy Incontinence". They are plastic backed, very absorbant, but thin enough to wear around stealthily. I haven't tried the Dr. P overnight variety, but I'm sure they are good too.

I've seen Dr. P in supermarket stores in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Taiwan ... I'm sure you can get them in Japan too.