LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transspecies Or Transorganism

Guest ilovebunnies

Guest ilovebunnies

I was thinking today about something I never heard of but made up. I looked up to see if there was a term anywhere like this but there isnt. Well, you know how transsexuals have always felt like they were the opp sex, if you look at the prefix trans to mean a change, you could also consider transspecies or maybe transorganism, i dunno. But, I mean a transspecies could be someone whos always felt like they were an animal or a human in an animals body. I know Ive never felt human but Im not sure if I feel like another species, maybe a bunny, haha.

I think I've heard "trans-species" used before... One has to be careful when claiming to invent words, as someone around here thought that they'd invented "pyrokinetic" or "pyrokinesis", when the term was actually coined by Stephen King, in Firestarter. And the concept itself is older than dirt.

I haven't heard of "trans-organism", though... That'd probly be a broader term, to encompass people such as "walk-ins", who think that they have the souls of aliens.

But just because I haven't heard of it doesn't mean that someone else isn't already using it... I honestly don't research either of the topics enough to know for sure...

I think I've heard "trans-species" used before... One has to be careful when claiming to invent words, as someone around here thought that they'd invented "pyrokinetic" or "pyrokinesis", when the term was actually coined by Stephen King, in Firestarter. And the concept itself is older than dirt.

I haven't heard of "trans-organism", though... That'd probly be a broader term, to encompass people such as "walk-ins", who think that they have the souls of aliens.

But just because I haven't heard of it doesn't mean that someone else isn't already using it... I honestly don't research either of the topics enough to know for sure...

That was me. I didn't claim to invent the word if I remember correctly. I was just unaware that it had already been coined, as it didn't turn up in any of my searches. Also, I'm surprised anyone can remember back that far, lol. ><

~ moogle