LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Safe , Saneplace For Desires, Fantasy, Fetish And Life - Sacramento, Ca, But Online Will Do, Too

TheMarsh60

That's what I want. It's what I hope others want, too. So many times it's frustrating trying to find someone - ANYone - who is of like mind, who is interested in you and whom you are interested in. Especially when it comes to things like being a DL. Like many of you probably have, I've tried a few sites here and there to see if I could make a connection, and was met more often than not with responses from single guys whose only interest seemed to be beating off at the keyboard, and then all I got was silence after they'd presumably finished.

Heh, sorry guys, but you gotta admit it happens a lot.

So, hi. Sorry for that little rant. I'm Brian. I'm a DL. Very new to expressing it and just learning the ropes, as it were. All I'm looking for right now is a friend who knows a little more about this than I do. Hey if we make a connection and it turns into something more, great. But friends and just talking seem like a good place to start. I'm 28, I live in Sacramento currently. I'm having the time of my life for absolutely no good reason and hope to keep it that way. I'm bi, I'm pan, I'm whatever, I'm ME!

There is so much more to me than sex, as I'm sure there is to you. All genders are welcome to respond, but, please, if all you're looking for is to get off, keep looking.

Otherwise, ignore the whining and get to know me!

Take care all, especially on this holiday weekend,

Brian

Archived