LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In The Elevator Part 4

IN THE ELEVATOR PART 4

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I awake. I felt refreshed and totally relaxed. I have never slept this good in all of my adult life. As I laid there unaware of things around me I notice there was something in my mouth something soft. Something I remembered from my childhood. I reached for my mouth with my right hand and felt a plastic loop. I pulled it from my mouth with a pop and noticed it was a binky, a blue binky.

I smiled as I put my binky back into my mouth. Just as I was closing my eyes Sara walked into the room. “How did my baby sleep last night” she asked”?

In the most babyish voice I replied, “I sleep great mommy”. “I don’t remember the last time I sleep so well”.

Sara laughed as my words were coming out of my mouth with my binky still in. She came over to the right side of the bed and sat down. “Is my baby wet” she asked? Before I could answer she put two fingers into the right side of my diaper. With a little surprise in her voice she said “looks like my baby did pee pee in his diaper when he was sleeping”.

I lifted my head and looked down at her fingers in my diaper with surprise. Her fingers were tickling my balls as she said “that’s OK baby”. “That’s what diapers are for”. “It’s a good thing mommy put you in diapers before we went to sleep”. “Mommy will get her baby all cleaned up” she said as she got up from the bed and headed out the door.

I suddenly heard the water running in the bath room. I lay back down and unconsciously started to suck on my binky. Before I knew it she was pulling the covers off me. “Mommy is going to give her baby a nice bath before breakfast” she said as she started to take my diaper off.

After removing my wet diaper she reached for my hand and we walked to the bath room. (I think I mentioned that Sara was a little taller than me). I felt like a toddler holding her hand as we walked to the bath room.

The water looked so relaxing as we arrived at the tub. I saw bubbles and smelled strawberries. I looked up at Sara and told her how nice it was to be taken care of by my new mommy. Mommy told me to lie on the rug as she went into the medicine cabinet. I obeyed her and lay down on the rug in front of the tub. Wondering why she didn’t let me go into the tub.

While she was reaching into the cabinet she explained. “Remember last night when I told you that babies don’t have hair down between their legs”? “Will mommy is going to take care of that before she gives you your bath”.

When mommy turned around she had my shaving gear in hand. She bent down and spread my legs. Mommy put some shaving cream into her hand and started to put it all around my dick and balls.

“Now baby” she said. “Don’t move or mommy may cut off something that is very important to her”.

“OK mommy” I replied in my new baby voice “I no move”.

She took the razor and started to shave my new diaper area. Mommy didn’t have to pull my dick up because it was standing up hard as a poll.

Mommy carefully shaved my balls and dick clean. I don’t have any hair on the rest of my body so she was done in no time. I was as hard as a rock when she was done. Mommy stood up and took off her bath robe and after washing the shaving cream off me. She bent down and took my hard dick into her mouth.

“Mmmmmm” she said “I’m so happy that baby didn’t move”. “Mommy loves to do this to her baby”.

I moaned as her lips wrapped around my dick. In baby talk again I said “Oh mommy I love when you put my dick into your mouth.

Mommy pulled her lips from my dick and said “if a baby could talk they don’t call this a dick”. “Babies call this his pee pee” she said as she returned my pee pee back into her mouth.

Mommy sucked on my pee pee like she really needed it. Up and down her lips went. Mommy licked the sides and kissed the tip of my pee pee. I heard mommy moan as she slide it deep into her mouth. I was in heaven as her sucking and licking continued.

Mommy suddenly stopped and pushed my legs together. Mommy straddled my hips and took my pee pee and pushed it into her pussy. Mommy then sat down and moaned loudly. “Oh baby” she said. “My baby feels so good in his mommy’s pussy”. Mommy bent down and kissed me. Our tongues touched in each other mouths as she started to go up and down on me.

This was amazing to me because we have never tried this position before. Mommy was going wild on me. Mommy’s hips were grinding herself on my pee pee. She was so hot as she sat up and held my hands and pushed herself down harder and faster.

“Oh baby” she cried. “Make love to your mommy baby”. “Make love to me Jay, make love to me baby”.

I felt my balls start to tighten as she rode my pee pee hard and fast. “Yes baby, mommy is going to cum baby”. “Cum with mommy baby, come with your mommy”.

I felt my pee pee fill with sperm and go deep inside mommy’s pussy. I felt her orgasm and held on to her with my hands. I felt like I pumped a gallon of my seed into her.

Mommy clasped on top of me and said “baby Jay that was just what mommy needed”.

I held her head on my chest as we rested for awhile. When mommy got up my new diaper area was covered with our cum. Mommy stood up and grabbed my hand and told me to get into the tub. I sat down in the tub and mommy washed herself with a wash cloth.

Mommy smiled at me with her beautiful smile and knelt down next to the tub and reached for the hand held shower to wet my hair. I felt so warm and loved and before she had a chance to turn it on I took her head and pulled in down to my lips and kissed her. “I love you too honey” I said as I sat back down.

Mommy turned the hand held shower and wet my hair. She reached for the baby shampoo and started to wash my hair. “When we go out later I’ll make sure mommy buys her baby some toys before his next bath” she said with a smile.

“That would be nice mommy” I said. “But when we go out” I said in question”?

“Yes baby, mommy and baby are going shopping later after we finish breakfast”.