LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cushies Shipped

Guess what showed up from fed-ex today. MY CUSHIES!!!!! I ordered a half case a little less then two weeks ago and got them today. Never got a tracking number but I kind of expected them to show up this week anyway for some reason because I know others haven't gotten a tracking number either.

So anyway, my nose is stuffy right now so I can't really smell the baby scent I added but I can't wait until I can. This is the first time ever ordering from ABU and I'm pretty happy with their diaper. Is it perfect or practical in every way, no, not really but that's not what I was expecting anyway. It's a pretty awesome print though I think, done very well.

Pros:

Best looking diaper out there

Standing Leg cuffs

Tape Panel, refastenable

Better than average absorbancy

Scented

Cons:

Cost

Single tape??? Not sure I really like it yet. It's so big so why not just have two? I know a lot of people want the most babyish look but it's just not as practicle as a double tape.

Overall Fit. Not sure if it's just because I don't have the taping down pat yet but seemed a little loose in the bottom butt area.

No waistbands

Overall, I'll give it a B+. I'm still satisfied with my purchase though and got what I expected. They are trying here to make the most babyish diaper, they've definately got the look but there's room for some improvement thus the B+. Will I buy them again, not sure yet. I bought 20 to start and I don't plan on burning through these real quick anyway so it'll be a while I suppose before I have to make that decision anyway. Maybe by then they'll have something else new out as they seem to always be surprising us all with new stuff. I can only hope so.

Finally, I can say it. I'VE BEEN CUSHIED!!!