LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Williamsport Pa Ab/Dl Meet And Greet

Conatus

i would like to get a meet and greet started for central pa. Williamsport is located between Harrisburg and Scranton. it is also the home of little league baseball. I am setting the place tentatively as joeys place on Washington blvd. the date and time February/27/2010 from 6:00 PM until whenever. anyone who would like to attend please just post in this thread with the number of people you are bringing. here is a link to joeys place. CLICK HERE they are a pub type establishment with a large room in the back for groups. they have a decent menu with decent prices full bar and jukebox.

• Like 1

were still on for the 27th at 6:00 pm if anyone is still interested. there will be a central pa meet and greet even if it is just jeffybaby and I. I know there are more than just 2 of us in the central pa region who are within driving distance from williamsport. i would like to turn this into a regular thing, if there becomes enough interest.

Mommy and I will try to make it depending on the weather and finances. It does sound like a great time. Are the motels or someplace to stay in the area? Looking for a nice place but not too high priced preferably if you have any suggestions. Being in a bar I would most likely be loosening up with a couple drinks and I'm sure mommy will too. And that would be a really long drive home. Any recommendations would be great.

Oh crap!!! I was just reminded by Mommy of a former engagement next saturday. I am helping out with the blue and gold banquet for the boy scouts and I can't really blow that one off. I am still interested so perhaps next month if possible.

here is a link to a few hotels right in town if anyone would need one now or later.

as far as a next month... if this one is anything close to a success there will be a next month or at least a next 2 or 3 months from now. i hope at some point we can have enough people who can regularly attend to move from a public setting to a private setting. time will tell.

Awesome thanks for the link. I really wish we could make it tonight I really would love to meet some of you and this is about as close to home as I've seen. I noticed someone had posted about a munch in Lancaster but I have yet to find any info on that. Well, keep us updated and I'll definately keep checking back.

abbear i'm sorry you cant make it too. next time i think i will plan a little further ahead. hopefully all goes well tonight. i wish everyone who is coming a safe trip, the weather is a little sketchy. i will be there at 6:00 pm give or take. see you all there.

• 2 weeks later...