LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babymike

Hello my name is Michael I live in tennessee im 25yrs. old I live with my parents i wear diapers 24/7 days a week 365 year everyone in my family knows about my diapers im more like the baby of the family then the oldest. I don't have any friends around here that's why im posting on the board if anyone wants to be my friends get back to me.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest silvernight_tn

To add a reply Im a boy but wears girls clothes and all girl on the outside I love being a baby girl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Roadrunner. I'm also in TN, up in the Northeast. What part of TN are you in. I would like to find other friends in the area too.

• 5 months later...
Guest silvernight_tn

Where do you live in northeast TN? I live in southwest VA really close to the TN state line. We might not be too far apart ^_^

I'm in between Bristol/Kingsport. If you're close by, I'd love to chat some more and maybe meet up. Drop me an email or a message.

I'm in between Bristol/Kingsport. If you're close by, I'd love to chat some more and maybe meet up. Drop me an email or a message.

I only live about 30 minutes away form Bristol, so we're really pretty close. It would be great if we could maybe meet up some time. It nice, anyway, to know I'm not the only one in the area ^_^