LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Idea I'M Trying To Make Real

for 100$ i could turn one out on the lathe in my garage. holy cow thats expensive.

This is exactly what I did, but with polycarbonate.

How comfortable are they?

Which one did you get?

How well do they stay in while walking/running?

Lots of questions before I spend $100.

Oh, and is it worth $100 to you?

No $100 bucks is not worth the price of admission. Especially when you have to go fish the silly thing out of a messy diaper later.

Lets see, what does Mr. Snarky have to say on this topic?

How comfortable are they? Well after awhile, you almost forget it's there. Assuming it's not huge.

Which one did you get? Made my own out of polycarbonate, but it was similar in size and shape to the smaller one.

How well do they stay in while walking/running? It wouldn't fall out while walking, but I didn't try running with it. I can't imagine it would feel that great running. If you had some elaborate way of strapping it on, like say some sort of panty like thing, sure you could run in it, I guess. But once again, clean up would be a bitch.:thumbsup:

A little side note, You need to be sure that you're gonna have a pretty soft poopy. Otherwise, it will get stuck and you'll just push out the plug.

My suggestion is this: go get a cheap buttplug and drill a hole through it. You'll be out $20 bucks and about a half hour of your time. And if you decide you don't like it and don't want to fish it out of a mess, well you can just toss it.:P

Now I'm gonna go wash my hands, since I feel kinda dirty from typing all this.:P

• Like 1

This is exactly what I did, but with polycarbonate.

No $100 bucks is not worth the price of admission. Especially when you have to go fish the silly thing out of a messy diaper later.

Lets see, what does Mr. Snarky have to say on this topic?

How comfortable are they? Well after awhile, you almost forget it's there. Assuming it's not huge.

Which one did you get? Made my own out of polycarbonate, but it was similar in size and shape to the smaller one.

How well do they stay in while walking/running? It wouldn't fall out while walking, but I didn't try running with it. I can't imagine it would feel that great running. If you had some elaborate way of strapping it on, like say some sort of panty like thing, sure you could run in it, I guess. But once again, clean up would be a bitch.:thumbsup:

A little side note, You need to be sure that you're gonna have a pretty soft poopy. Otherwise, it will get stuck and you'll just push out the plug.

My suggestion is this: go get a cheap buttplug and drill a hole through it. You'll be out $20 bucks and about a half hour of your time. And if you decide you don't like it and don't want to fish it out of a mess, well you can just toss it.:P

Now I'm gonna go wash my hands, since I feel kinda dirty from typing all this.:P

Thanks Mr. Snarky. Now, final question, how much would you charge to make another? Post pictures of it first if you're interested in this offer.

Thanks Mr. Snarky. Now, final question, how much would you charge to make another? Post pictures of it first if you're interested in this offer.

Just buy a plug and drill it out.thumbsup.gif Honestly, after me going and getting the materials, making it, and shipping it, you wouldn't have saved any money. Or I'm sure if you asked wolveriene up ther real nice, he may do it.

You can however PM me if you need any help doing this yourself. My suggestion will always be "do it yourself", since not only are you making something you want and will probably enjoy, you are also learning a skill that may come in handy later in life!thumbsup.gif

My suggestion is this: go get a cheap buttplug and drill a hole through it. You'll be out $20 bucks and about a half hour of your time. And if you decide you don't like it and don't want to fish it out of a mess, well you can just toss it.tongue.gif