LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In The Elevator Part 3

I hope you're enjoying this fantasy of mine as much as I am enjoying writing it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE ELEVATOR PART 3

Sara hugged me back as we kissed like adults again. There was this passion in her kiss that I never felt before. I felt this love from her as we lay down on the bed. She hugged me tight as our kiss of passion continued. We kissed for almost 15 minutes I guess. When we stopped kissing she kissed me on my forehead and said it was time for dinner.

We both got up and headed for the living room hand in hand. She sat me down on the couch and turned the TV on. “You be a good boy and watch TV while mommy gets our dinner ready”, she said as she headed for the kitchen.

“Ok mommy I watch TV and be a good boy” I told her as she left the room. I started to think to myself; maybe she wants a baby after all these years”? “Maybe I’m as close to a baby as we can get”? I guess I can put up with this if it’s going to make her happy. When did she get all these baby things for me? When did she pick up the baby powder, the changing pad and the disposable diapers? I guess it doesn’t really matter because this diaper is so comfortable and warm.

Sara came into the living room and announced that din din was ready. I was still day dreaming as she grabbed my hand and we went into the kitchen. I sat down in my usual place at the table and she pulled a chair close to me. I thought she just wanted to sit next to me. When she came back from the stove she had a regular dinner plate and a bowl. She placed the plate in front of her and put the bowl in front of me. I noticed she had silverware in front of her and there wasn’t any in front of me. Sara were is my folk and knife" I asked?

Mommy, I asked you to call me mommy remember baby” she replied? “Babies don’t use knifes and folks”. Mommy will feed her baby” she said as she grabbed her folk. She put her folk in the bowl that was before me and just as she was about to put whatever it was in my mouth, she said “Dame I knew I forgot something when I went shopping this morning”. She put the folk back down and went into the cabinet and took out a dish towel and tied it around my neck. “A bib” she said “that’s what I forgot to buy this morning”.

“A bib” I said. “You had this all planed this morning when you went out” I asked?

“Sure I did” she replied. “You think I don’t know how many times you came home in wet pants”? “You can’t fool your mommy” she said with a big smile. Just when I was about to say something she stuffed my mouth with mack and cheese from the bowl. She sure knew what she was doing because mack and cheese is one of my favorites. I smiled back at her and let her feed me.

She gave me a little and then she feed herself. When we were finished she took the dishes to the sink. She returned with a cup of tea and something behind her back. After she sat down, she stirred her tea and pushed a baby bottle in between my lips. With the nipple in my mouth I tried to say “you really do want me to be your baby Sara don't you" I asked?

Sara pulled the bottle from my lips with a pop. “If you call me Sara one more time baby”. “Mommy is going to pull down your diaper and give you a spanking”. “And the answer to babies question is YES baby I’m really enjoying babying you”. “Now drink you baba before it gets cold”.

All I could say was “yes mommy”. “I sorry”. “That’s better” she said as she held up the bottle for me. When she finished her tea and I finished my baba…. She put them into the sink again and took a wet towel and cleaned my face and hands and took the bib off. Again she took my hand and we went into the living room and sat side by side on the couch. She pulled a blanket from the couch as we snuggled up together and watched TV.

I was so comfortable snuggling and in my diaper I started to fall asleep. I felt a finger go up the right side of my diaper and I woke up out of an almost sleep.

Sara must have realized I was almost asleep and said “mommy is checking to see if baby is wet”. “Oh boy it’s a good thing mommy checked because my baby is wet” as she pulled her finger from my diaper. “Ok baby Jay it’s time for bed and mommy will change you diaper too”. She pulled the covers from us and we headed for our bedroom.

I couldn’t believe I was wet. But after Sara got me to lie down on the changing pad and started to change me I did realize I was wet.

Sara pulled the tapes from the diaper and took a baby wipe and started to clean my diaper area up. As she was cleaning me, she mentioned that babies don’t have hair down where she was wiping and that mommy will take care of that in the morning. Again she pushed my legs all the way up and cleaned my bottom too. She removed the wet diaper and replaced it with what I thought was a thicker diaper.

After she lowered my legs she did mention that she was using a night time diaper. “You never know if a baby is going to go pee pee or poo poo in their diaper at night”. All the time she was speaking to me it was in a motherly tone and in baby talk.

I was again as hard as steel. But mommy just ignored it and continued to put powder on me and pull my diaper between my legs. Mommy got undressed right in front of me and slipped under the covers with me. We cuddled again and as we were both starting to fall asleep I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am sweetheart.

“Yes mommy I am enjoying your love and you caring for me as a baby. “I love you Sara and I promise to do whatever you want me too … really. “I love you too Jay good night” she said as we both fell asleep in each other’s arms. Just before I was out for the night I felt something pushed in between my lips.