LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Goal For 2010

Just before the new year I decided to indulge more in what I love and one of those things is wearing diapers. I set a goal for 2010 to stop feeling guilty and weird for doing so and start wearing more often. My results for January are overwelming, 16 days I wore a diaper for fun in the whole month, which is more then I did for the whole year of 2009. I'm proud to say that on this forth day of February I have worn 3 days out of four. Something has turned in me, a lot of what gave me the ambition to wear more often and enjoy this was reading here on DD and someone pointed out that what harm are you doing to others by indulging in this as long as it's done in the privacy of your own home or atleast discreetly out in public. Thank fellow diaper lovers for helping me find happiness in what this world thinks is weird!

• Like 2

Happy for you :thumbsup: There's a great relief when you allow yourself to go where you want to even if few others go that way B) I never dreamed I'd wear in public except for the rarest occasion- now it's nearly everyday and I like life a lot better than before :D

Bettypooh

Congrats!

Isnt it nice to get over the paranoia and be able to enjoy your diapers? :)

Years ago i was the same way, would wear maybe a dozen times a year, too paranoid/nervous or didnt have the chance. Now i wear almost 24/7 and life is great :D

• Like 1

I think johnbunker's idea really attests to the idea that people should stop being afraid of pleasing everyone else all the time and do what you want to do -- as in do what makes you happy, not what hurts others

• Like 1

Go, John! Congrats on the change.

There's no harm to anyone, not even yourself, from wearing 'funny underwear'. That's exactly the point. I bet that soon you will find yourself feeling more relaxed and happier in general now that you've, ahem, changed your underwear.

Good job.

This is one of the greatest things about this site! I know there are a lot of opinions expressed in some posts that just drive me nuts, but a lot more where I really can feel better about my own feelings and desires. johnbunkerDL, what a great testimonial for DD, and how great for you!! Happy wearing!!

John, I'm proud of you brother. For us Diaper Lovers, the acceptance of being in diapers and submission to diaper use without the bother of control is an important step in personal growth. Having another adult diaper lover around who is at peace with diapers is one of the greatest things in life! I like having company, being in diapers again.

If any of you come to NJ please look me up - I want to share my love for diapers with you people. You are welcome in my home also, because my home is diaper lover friendly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good for you! None of us can live up to others expectations. We can't live anyone's life nor follow in their foot steps. Life is about choices and adventures and living life to its fullest. Some climb mountains and some climb mountains wearing diapers. My congratulations to you on your decision, BRAVO! I believe you will find that as time goes on and you are happy and comfortable in your diapers you will notice that you are exuding the same positive energy. People will take notice and want to know your secret, and won't that be fun!

I too have become more relaxed in my diaper wearing over the past few years. When I started, I wouldn't even leave the house, the first time I left the house wearing a diaper, I was so concerned with people noticing. Kind of funny because I started with depends max fitted diapers, which are paper thin and hardly noticable without pants on. They don't notice, though, as long as you take care of yourself, change your diaper when its at its limit, and avoid wearing tight pants. I wear to work, around the house, on road trips, and wherever I please now. Haven't been caught yet, and I suppose if one of my co-workers found out, I'd just tell them I have a need for it. I doubt they'd have the gumption to ask for proof or anything, and if they did, I'd just end it right there with a none-of-your-beeswax type comment or something along the lines of "You think I would be wearing this if I didn't need it?" (inner laughter!).

Really, just realizing that has made it easier for me to be diapered out and about, and to feel free wetting in movie theaters, sitting at my desk in my office (like right now, he he he) or on the couch at home. The anxiety diminishes with time, and sooner or later it's just something you do. I've been wearing diapers to work now for the past few weeks straight, and I have to say, I love it! No one seems to know, and if they do, they're keeping it to themselves which is fine by me. I think my next personal goal is to wear to work for a month straight. No diaper, no work! So far so good!

I too have become more relaxed in my diaper wearing over the past few years. When I started, I wouldn't even leave the house, the first time I left the house wearing a diaper, I was so concerned with people noticing. Kind of funny because I started with depends max fitted diapers, which are paper thin and hardly noticable without pants on. They don't notice, though, as long as you take care of yourself, change your diaper when its at its limit, and avoid wearing tight pants. I wear to work, around the house, on road trips, and wherever I please now. Haven't been caught yet, and I suppose if one of my co-workers found out, I'd just tell them I have a need for it. I doubt they'd have the gumption to ask for proof or anything, and if they did, I'd just end it right there with a none-of-your-beeswax type comment or something along the lines of "You think I would be wearing this if I didn't need it?" (inner laughter!).

Really, just realizing that has made it easier for me to be diapered out and about, and to feel free wetting in movie theaters, sitting at my desk in my office (like right now, he he he) or on the couch at home. The anxiety diminishes with time, and sooner or later it's just something you do. I've been wearing diapers to work now for the past few weeks straight, and I have to say, I love it! No one seems to know, and if they do, they're keeping it to themselves which is fine by me. I think my next personal goal is to wear to work for a month straight. No diaper, no work! So far so good!

It sounds very familiar. But very true what you say. Good luck.

More you wear diapers, the more you become comfortable in it.