LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Cuddlz

BigAde

After reading some reviews about Cuddlz I decided to try them. So I placed an order with cuddlz.com late on Tuesday and they arrived this morning!! I straight away ran upstairs with them to try them. My first impressions were good, they look and feel like the old nappies from the 80's. My only problem was the plastic strip on the front where the tapes attach to but besides from that I was happy. Now let me just say that I am a big well rounded man and bought the extra large size. this size said up to 60" waist but when I tried to fit them they did not seem as big as my extra large Attends which are ment to be the same size. Anywhey I fitted them and was very impressed, whilst I was putting one on my parter came upstairs to see why I ran upstairs with a strange package. She said they looked good on me, it felt to me like a proper nappy with excellent fit around my large legs. They are not as thick as my attends but still a sizeable bulge between my legs. I have not wet in one yet so not sure about how well they keep everything in but that will come tonight.

Overall I am impressed and they are very like a real baby nappy besides the lack of cartoon print on the front. I am sure I will have many enjoyable days in them testing them out! I would say that the lack of thickness will enable me to wear them out of the house under cloths!

Keep wet peeps!

PS I sent Cuddlz an email asking about if they are going to make a larger size for a better fit for large blokes and got this email back:

Hi Adrian,

Im glad you got them ok :) But I'm not sure if we will do a larger size than that - it depends in the future how many requests we get. We have to buy an awful lot of them so if theres not enough people to buy them then it would be difficult for us.

However the tapes do not need to be fastened to the plastic cover, most adult nappies do not have that plastic strip and the tapes just adhere to wherever they can. So give that a try. The extra large are also made with an extra layer of sticky so if you need to reposition you peel off a layer to reveal more sticky.

Regards

So if you are a larger person like myself then ask for them like I did and they might produce them!!

Well last night I spent the whole night in my new Cuddlz nappy. I am VERY impressed with them, I did not wet but the nappy held out much better than my Attends. With the Attends nappy I find the filling tends to clump together and it looses its smooth flat touch and also Attends get holes in them easily. My Cuddlz however is still perfect, the filling is still flat and not clumped and also no holes! I hate getting up in the morning to find my bed full of nappy fluff! I would definatly say the Cuddlz nappy is a much better REAL type adult nappy than others I have tried so far!

Cheers Cuddlz.com

They are not as thick as my attends but still a sizeable bulge between my legs. I have not wet in one yet so not sure about how well they keep everything in but that will come tonight.

So the Cuddlz aren't as thick as attends? Man are the Attends thicker over in the UK? Because I was under the assumption that Cuddlz were kinda like Bambinos here in the states and Bambinos are WAY thicker than attends here. And if attends are thicker over there how can I get a hold of some? lol. Anyway give us a full review when you get a chance.

Well I was sat up in bed this morning with my partner watching TV when I felt the desire to pee so I did. She did not notice and I was sat their with a massive smile on my face. She then said she was going out shopping and in my mind I was like yipee more time to wet. Before I said they lasted all night without clumping but now they were clumped! It felt really good and like I have said before they really do feel like a real nappy! I was in heaven, now I am sat in bed with my wet diaper rolled up next to me and I am on cloud nine! Time to put a fresh nappy on I think!

I know this part of the forum is for DL's which I defiantly am but sometimes I enjoy wetting!

So the Cuddlz aren't as thick as attends? Man are the Attends thicker over in the UK? Because I was under the assumption that Cuddlz were kinda like Bambinos here in the states and Bambinos are WAY thicker than attends here. And if attends are thicker over there how can I get a hold of some? lol. Anyway give us a full review when you get a chance.

Well to look at the Cuddlz are slightly thinner when folded and also when you wear them they do not feel as bulky! My partner said they feel better on me when she was rubbing my bottom last night before we went to sleep. She said they feel much more like a real nappy and better quality than the Attends. When you wet the Cuddlz however they really do expand a lot which is a really nice feeling :rolleyes:

The Attends I have worn are these ;

Attends Slip Extra Large Regular Plus

The Attends I have worn are these ;

Attends Slip Extra Large Regular Plus

Is it just me or does Europe/UK have access to better diapers/nappies? lol. I LOVE high backed nappies. I don't need to but I buy xlarge if I can find it in whatever I'm buying.

well, im sat infront of the tv watching the news with 16 cuddlz sat next to me, my house mate has gone away for a month so im home alone! woo hoo!!

I also bought some cuddlz plastic pants, i really like the look of them and the feel, and the cut seems part way between a bikini pant and a full cut pant.

got go out for an hour soon and then as soon as im back il be in one and the plastic pants! it wont be dry for long!

il keep you all updated with what i think to them!

huggieslover.

ps. the service was fantastic, i ordered tuesday and they arrived tuesday morning, i chose the delivery upgrade.

they are fantasitic! they are very absorbant and very comfortable! They seeem to be quite a small fit, i ordered the medium and they only just fit snuggly. I think next time il go for the large. the are very quiet too. This is definately my favourite nappy so far!

the pants are just the right cut to hug the nappy when its getting full, so you dont have loads of spare plastic flapping around, again, i ordered the medium and they seem to fit ok but il have a better idea when i have had them on for a whole day (tomorrow!!!)

feel free to ask me or pm me any questions you might have about cuddlz, im more than happy to answer!

Well just a quick note to say that I love these so much I have not been able to get out of them all weekend! I am sat here now watching TV in my pyjamas wearing my Cuddlz with my partner!

Just a quick update from last night!!!

Whilst watching TV last night I wet my Cuddlz without my partner knowing. We decided to go upstairs and practice a bit of Shibari on her. So I tied her up and one thing led to another and we had sex doggy style with me in my wet diaper! Whilst having sex I told her I was wet and she nearly came all over me! certainly an interesting session as we had not done it before with me in a wet nappy!