LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Portable Firefox

One way to help your privacy is to use Portable firefox. Its a copy of Firefox designed to run from a USB drive. When you want to go online, just plug it in and there is your OWN copy of Firefox, all your bookmarks, passwords and history. When you are done sign off and unplug it, no browser traces.

This doesn't solve all your worries, but its free and easy to use. You may still be visible on firewall logs and to internet (net nanny type) software, but at least you won't forget to clean up the computer and leave hours worth of site histories for your little brother to find. It can run from just about any USB drive, and give you a safe place for any files or photos you download. Needless to say, don't leave the USB drive in the computer or just laying around.

The proxy's would also be great, but as to which ones to trust? Keep in mind, don't ever enter credit card info through an (unknown) proxy.

Wow, that's a really good idea. I'll have to keep that in mind when I'm using any computers other than my own. :thumbsup:

What I was trying to point out is that it may be a great idea even for your own computer. Imagine avoiding the chance of an embarrassing moment when....

Your Moms needs to use your computer.

Your Computer has a problem, and a friend (or tech) needs to look at it.

I'm sure there are other opportunities for getting found out that I have not thought of, still they can be avoided.

And yes portableapps.com is the site, I forgot to include the link.

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

There is a portable version of Google Chrome on there too. In my experience, DailyDiapers works a little better in Chrome (but that could just be me :P)

The proxy's would also be great, but as to which ones to trust? Keep in mind, don't ever enter credit card info through an (unknown) proxy.

I have used http://www.zend2.com without any problems. Their service is very fast and efficient and they even warn you if you try to view a "secure" webpage warning you that your data is not secure. I still wouldn't trust it to do my online banking, but for viewing DD in private, it's perfect ;)