LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying To Help A Friend Understad

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

a few nights ago i told my best friend (more like a bro) about my secret fetish and he was a little confused about it at first but then accepted it..

last night i stayed at his place and told him that i needed his help and he asked for what and i told him i ordered a package of diapers offline. he wanted to talk more about it since he really couldn't remember much of what we talked about the one night since it was cold. i told him again and a bit more about it. and he was confused when i was saying about a package i ordered and i told him it was diaperd and he asked me again about it.. i was starting to get a little flusterated and he said he wasn't trying to be mean but a little understanding and trying to help some. he asked me what i was going to do with them and i told him i wear them and wear them to bed sometimes and will wet in them and he said ok.. now i'm just trying to find something online to help him understand more about my secret fetish so he can get a better understanding. i want to try to advoid sending him here for obvious reasons.. dose anyone know any good links that can discribe it better so he can understand more?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...