LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bought My First Dress Today

QuietTouch

So I bought my first dress today! I was passing by the girls clothing section on my way out, it looked like a long flowing dress so I would be able to pull off wearing it. I was never really sure if I would get into the whole "sissy" side, as some know I'm fairly new to the adult baby experience, but it sounded intriguing, I figured... what the hell? It was on sale too.

So I got home and tried it on, it fits, but barely. The chest is really tight and my arms can barely go through the sphagettie straps. But it's wearable for at least a bit.

I had some fun in it and then, since I'm going to have company over soonish, I went to take it off.

And then I realized the flaw in my plan.

I just spent about 15 minutes trying to get it off without ripping it lol.

I don't think I could ever actually embrace this fetish with another person. It would be nice to have someone diaper me and basically mother me but I don't think I would ever be comfortable sharing it. I don't think it's that I'm ashamed, everyone has a fetish and everything, but overall I don't think it's really me. Outside of the diapers I am very, self assured, if you will. I can't find better terms. The diapering is my quiet little getaway that I go to when I feel up in the mood or really turned on :)

I don't think I'd ever like it if someone knew and ever expected it out of me or anything, definatly couldn't handle a full time baby experience. Just me, everyone feels differently.

Just figured I'd share my two cents and maybe get a chuckle out of the story :)

I know. My wife helped measure my for everything we could think off. I am big into window shopping (If I buy that what size would I wear?). I always wear panties, bras and womens finery even thoughI am a man in a diaper. I have a feminine side and she can't hide anymore. If I'm out shopping or online shopping and see something I like I make sure I can find it in my size. I guess I am a transvestite, even if part time. The girl in me just can't be denied.

PArms I'm a little jealous that you can pass so well (we've met!) but moreso I am proud of having you as a friend. You should continue to totally gussie up in your dresses and skirts (I like long swirly print skirts too!) as often as possible but don't forget to Practice giving up all control to your diapers as well. It is a CD sissy thing and you can completely depend on your diapers one day. Also, as straight as I am I want to totally do normal girl stuff with my gal pals and have a happy time. Bye ladies!