LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing At Com College

So I wear to school a lot lately, and it is fantastic. They have unisex single occupancy bathrooms on every floor in the main building, and that is where I had been doing most of my changing. It is pretty obvious what they are there for, and I was wondering if anyone else had a school or workplace that had accommodations for personal privacy.

Guest little_jonny

i work at cedar point and they have about four family restrooms. even if i'm not wearing during the time, i still use it cause its quick to go and plus there are no lines. there have been times here it would be nasty inside and i would walk back out and go to the mens room

In the 90's, I was fecal incontinent. I wore Attends to work. Nobody bothered me. I use to change in a company storage building across the parking lot.

My boss knew I had problems and made allowances for me.

I use to wash my night diapers in a laundrament located close to the campus of Ohio State University when I was a student there.

So I wear to school a lot lately, and it is fantastic. They have unisex single occupancy bathrooms on every floor in the main building, and that is where I had been doing most of my changing. It is pretty obvious what they are there for, and I was wondering if anyone else had a school or workplace that had accommodations for personal privacy.