LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All You Pull-Ups Fans!

Hey!~

Ok i normally wear diapers but recently i tried Tena Extra small pull-ups and i was amazed how comfortable they were! Now since these were just Tena it started to make me think how much more comfortable other superior brands could be and then i exploded out of sheer incomprehension (Of how much more it could be comfortable).

That's where you all pull-ups savvy folks come in ! :) I need your personal, yet informed, input on which one would be considered the top dog! :D

Thank you all and have a great amazing super mega ultimate fantastic awesome day!~

Necros

I'm not a fan of pull-ups but I've tried a fair few. Tena's heaviest pull-up didn't impress me (part of a sample pack a few years ago) and the store brands are a total joke. Lightest of occasional dribbles are about all they can cope with.

I've heard good things about Abena's pull-up but have never tried those.

I added a sample of SCP's Medium X-Plus Overnights to my last Secure X-Plus [diaper] order and I was actually quite impressed. For one, they fit me, which is unusual. For some reason pull-ups often completely swamp me and my 30" waist but these fit quite well. They also absorbed quite a lot more than the other pull-ups I've tried but despite calling them 'overnight', they wouldn't take a lying down bedwetter-style full release. Never in a million years. I also somewhat doubt the cited 42oz (1.2litre!) capacity. I suspect that's probably a 'dunk test' rating. Overall, they're the best pull-up I've tried because they fit, have standing leak guards and can hold more than a dribble without leaking but I still just don't like 'em :P

Diapers for me, please!

just a tena?

there is no superior brands, just equal

Tena Maxi > Cuddlz (/bambino, even tho they say it isnt the same)

all pull-ups are crap (for adults)

I can see how some of the better ones could work for women, but absolutely not for men.

I actually did something pretty ballsy yesterday. Last week I went into a medical supply store and walked out with some samples, including a 2-pack of the Tena for Men underwear. I had asked the lady if she'd gotten any feedback on the efficacy of them, and she said no, but she would appreciate hearing my thoughts on them.

So yesterday I went back and although she wasn't working that day, I reported my findings to the two ladies who were working there. I mean, I gave them my thoughts not just on those pullups (awful), but all pullups and how they could be improved. It was pretty thrilling to talk so openly about diapers and how a penis makes design changes necessary.

I liked it.

-RMS

I can see how some of the better ones could work for women, but absolutely not for men.

I actually did something pretty ballsy yesterday. Last week I went into a medical supply store and walked out with some samples, including a 2-pack of the Tena for Men underwear. I had asked the lady if she'd gotten any feedback on the efficacy of them, and she said no, but she would appreciate hearing my thoughts on them.

So yesterday I went back and although she wasn't working that day, I reported my findings to the two ladies who were working there. I mean, I gave them my thoughts not just on those pullups (awful), but all pullups and how they could be improved. It was pretty thrilling to talk so openly about diapers and how a penis makes design changes necessary.

I liked it.

-RMS

Interesting indeed O:

My penis is always pointing down so i don't have that problem of the cloth not going high enough. So better brands would be better for women? In what way O:

Necros~

just a tena?

there is no superior brands, just equal

Tena Maxi > Cuddlz (/bambino, even tho they say it isnt the same)

all pull-ups are crap (for adults)

You have to remember that these guys are americans. Harsh I know. Sadly that also means they don't get Tena Slips, they just get some crappy products instead. And a tena maxi isn't greater then the cuddlz imo :X.

penis always points down, why would it point up?

Well some people don't like the fact that when they get an erection the fabric is not high enough .. i don't usually get erections in my diapers i just wear them because their so comfy and cute :3

Yeah, Tena in Canada sucks ass ... i WISH i could get Tena maxi ):

As for the pull-ups question i mostly find them convenient when i feel like wearing when going out and know i won't have access to a private setting where i can change to go to the bathroom :/ (Its easier in other words)

Anyhow, any more thoughts on the matter?

Necros~

Well you have what you could call a low pressure erection. Nothing negative btw.

I just have a high pressure erection which makes my dick point rather upwards when erect.

Necros

As anyone will tell you from our community, in order for you to get good diapers/pull-ups you have to order them online.

However, if your waist is as small as it sounds than you should be able to fit into Goodnights (Huggie's Juvenile Pull-ups) or Under Jams (Pamper's Juvenile Pull-ups).

As a Trans I'm not sure if you wear women's or men's pants so I will try to list the max size person they will fit. From Personal Experience I have found that both of them will fit around a men's 32 or women's 10-12 (my wife is a 14 and they are too small for her). This is rough estimate given a straight body shape like most guys. However you might be able to fit a size or 2 larger since you don't get aroused by Pull-ups. Now for Wetting purposes they won't hold near as much as a quality adult pull-up, but they are great for fun or appearance.

Goodnights Site:

http://www.goodnites.com/na/Bedwetting-Products/Underpants.aspx

Under Jams: Site

http://www.underjams.com/bedwetting-child/product-landing.php?hidChk=yes

Personally I am a fan of the Secure Personal Care X-Plus Protective Underwear. They have a good fluid capacity, fit my men's size 34 waist and are high enough in the front for male purposes.

http://securepersonalcare.com/protective-underwear-xplus-protective-underwear-c-5_7.html

As anyone will tell you from our community, in order for you to get good diapers/pull-ups you have to order them online.

However, if your waist is as small as it sounds than you should be able to fit into Goodnights (Huggie's Juvenile Pull-ups) or Under Jams (Pamper's Juvenile Pull-ups).

As a Trans I'm not sure if you wear women's or men's pants so I will try to list the max size person they will fit. From Personal Experience I have found that both of them will fit around a men's 32 or women's 10-12 (my wife is a 14 and they are too small for her). This is rough estimate given a straight body shape like most guys. However you might be able to fit a size or 2 larger since you don't get aroused by Pull-ups. Now for Wetting purposes they won't hold near as much as a quality adult pull-up, but they are great for fun or appearance.

Goodnights Site:

http://www.goodnites.com/na/Bedwetting-Products/Underpants.aspx

Under Jams: Site

http://www.underjams.com/bedwetting-child/product-landing.php?hidChk=yes

Personally I am a fan of the Secure Personal Care X-Plus Protective Underwear. They have a good fluid capacity, fit my men's size 34 waist and are high enough in the front for male purposes.

http://securepersonalcare.com/protective-underwear-xplus-protective-underwear-c-5_7.html

Thank you for the very imformative post :)

I've been meaning to try Underjams, i already tried goodnites and they fit quite fine.

Necros!

Here is a link to a blog I make about protective underwear. This trick will improve the fit and comfort of just about any protective underwear.

http://www.diaperspace.com/blog/view/id_14169/title_protective-underwear-modification/

I, at the time enjoy by attends extra absorbency and this odd store brand i find @ k-mart " American Fare Over Night Underwear.

I've tried alot of pullups, and I can tell you to NOT waste your time with tena. The first time I tried a tena, I was stupid enough to use it in public without testing it...baaad consequences.

The two I've found most absorbent are the abena pullups and tranquility night pullup. In the picture below, the abena is on the left and the tranquility is on the right.

Now i'm not sure how heavy a wetter you are, but the abenas can hold about 2 big floods. Same with the tranquility, except the tranquility is much thicker, and more noticeable under clothes. I wear the abena during the day when I'm in classes, so I can still use the bathroom if I need to, but have the protection "just in case". Both pullups are great.

The only downside is that they are expensive. On drugstore.com, the per diaper cost is 1.49, and 1.28 for the tranquility pullup . You can get an abena xplus for 1.46 on drugstore, and a bambino for 1.78 . For the price of a pullup, you could be getting an x-plus with twice the absorption.

But...the abenas are great and the tranquility pullups are good as well. Dump the tenas pronto.

post-20019-12652690647551_thumb.jpg

post-20019-12652690647551_thumb.jpg