LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1St Timer

alright so, my bf is into AB/DL hes a 60% DL and a 40% AB. Now that hes met a DL he wants to explore his AB side more. and im not sure how to go about it.

he wants me to either be his daddy or a much older big brother... now i know what each entails, but im not sure about how to... go... about... it?

i dont know if that makes any sense. . . at all. BUT anyways, just looking for some pointers.

-{ btw his age is 2 when ab if that makes a difference }-

well how do i go about this? ive never had to change children, or ever really remember any interaction with children. so i dont know whats expected of me in a daddy/brother roll. other than having to change him... like do i have to feed him? bathe him? dress him? seeing as he says he is a 2year old when wearing a diaper.

hes showing up at my house tomorrow i havent talked to him in 2 days, and i find my self scrambling for answers as i cant find anything online.

basically if he won't talk in adult mode at all, then he has no right to complain... so just do whatever it is you want to do as the daddy/older brother.

If he has a problem with it, it is his responsiblity to say something. If you arenot doing something he wants and he has not communicated this need to you, then its his responsibility to say something.

but a general pointer to anyone who is going to engage in ab/dl play with another.. before you drive miles and miles TALK about what it is you would like to happen before you waste all that gast and time and money.

It doesn't hurt to ask him what he expects out of you.

Trouble is I know that some people (myself included) haven't a clue how to answer that question.

basically if he won't talk in adult mode at all, then he has no right to complain... so just do whatever it is you want to do as the daddy/older brother.

This. Clearly he wants you to take the lead... I'm sure he'll tell you (via adult mode or otherwise) if he's not comfortable with something.

I can atest that I have no clue what to do as the baby or even to what to expect aside from change me and feed me(okay I'm laughing as I write that). As the adult that's pretty much all I know to do. The best thing to do is just sit down and talk before engaging in play.