LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To The Ab World

Well, not too long ago I moved out from my parents. I've been living on my own comfortable for several months. I kind of got out of the whole AB thing that really hit me when I was about 16-17. I've began to feel an arousal for it and have started embracing it even more now that I am on my own. But again, I'm fairly new to the whole experience so following is some questions I have and some minor stories occasionally. Read if you're interested :) It is a little bit long though........

Well first, a little hint I can give to everyone. I just bought my first pack of diapers yesterday solo, just threw it in the cart and bought it without any questions or with anyone seeing me. But I had a plan if someone asked, which I'll go into in a bit. Well I got home and discovered I had actually bought the wrong kind. I bought the underwear diaper kind, where you just pull them on. Wanting to embrace being a baby just a little more, I wanted the kind that would have to be taped on.

So I go back into work and once finishing my shift went to buy the right kind of diapers. I was getting a ride home from a co worker at the time and told him a rather clever excuse I had :) I said that my friends birthday was coming up and he was feeling old, so as a gag gift I was gonna throw this at him. Co worker laughed and no questions asked. So theres a hint to anyone who is embarassed about buying them if you didn't know that already. That's if worse comes to worse too, shop in the morning (I work night shift so I just pick em up early) and use the popular "You-Scan" Or scan them yourself registers and it's easy.

I ended up buying a pack of depends and am currently wearing them, but not to be wasteful I put on the underwear diapers first, then the depends, allowing me to hopefully get wet a little more and get the feeling of a rather bulky diaper which I like. I also actually just wet them a little bit ago.

Now for some questions, my first is something that kind of interests me. I'm not really ashamed of my sexual fetish of the AB World, everyone has their fetish and they can't exactly help what turns them on. To each their own. But I wonder why. I mean, why is it that I am so intrigued and turned on at being treated like a baby, why is it that I want to wear diapers so much, why is it that this arouses me? I mean, was there something in my life that could have caused this or is it just something in my brain? Any kind of scientific answer out of curiousity.

OK Second question, since I'm now sitting in a wet diaper I'm kind of concerned on when I should change, how long should I stay in my diaper when I am wet like this? Which branches off into a whole new series of questions that I suppose are the most basic. I've not had a child or a little brother or anything so I'm very uninformed on the baby world. Should I use powder even if I don't plan to "mess?" Is there anything I should do before and after with the diapers? Just any general hints would be really appreciated since I do intend on keeping this up :)

Another thing that I would like to look into is embracing more of the baby world than just the diapers. Examples being pacifiers, bottles, sippy cups. Now these are the only things I can really think of currently. Does anyone have any suggestions on other small things I could buy to feel more like a baby? Such as clothing hints or other baby accessories?

I'm not entirely sure if I ever plan on "messing" in my diaper. It's quite possible that I will eventually get an urge and try it. But to be prepared so I don't get the urge than not want to do it because I'm unaware of the reprecussions. Does anyone have any hints on messing diapers? Like preparations, suggestions on how to go about it, etc?

I probably have more, but the last question that comes to mind is does anyone have any hints on fun things to do in a diaper? For example, I have heard about putting grapes, bananas, oatmeal in the diaper for a simulated mess. That sounds fun, I'll try it once I get the necessities. I've also heard taking a shower while wearing a diaper and letting it get HUGE is fun. I'm going to try that today, probably really soon :)But other than that, just sitting around in it is nice but usually, since this is so sexually arousing to me, when I do go to take it off I want to end it with something arousing and fun to, well, get off to to put it bluntly :)

I hope I'm not being a nuiscanse because these questions are probably often asked and I could just do a search which I have. My problem is I never feel like I get the direct answer that I want unless it's really addressed to me because when I ask, I can go into my own specifics. I plan on being at least a little active on this website, whenever the urge hits me :) So it's also kind of like my own little introduction.

Thank you all for the help and support. It's good to know I'm not alone, but now I don't feel as unique D: lol

Now for some questions, my first is something that kind of interests me. I'm not really ashamed of my sexual fetish of the AB World, everyone has their fetish and they can't exactly help what turns them on. To each their own. But I wonder why. I mean, why is it that I am so intrigued and turned on at being treated like a baby, why is it that I want to wear diapers so much, why is it that this arouses me? I mean, was there something in my life that could have caused this or is it just something in my brain? Any kind of scientific answer out of curiousity.

Ahh the forever question, that will be asked by ABDLs til the end of time :X. http://understanding.infantilism.org/ :P, tis a good site with alot of interesting articals on that side of things. Really its down to the individual, AB's come from such a varied back ground that it can't be any one thing really.

OK Second question, since I'm now sitting in a wet diaper I'm kind of concerned on when I should change, how long should I stay in my diaper when I am wet like this? Which branches off into a whole new series of questions that I suppose are the most basic. I've not had a child or a little brother or anything so I'm very uninformed on the baby world. Should I use powder even if I don't plan to "mess?" Is there anything I should do before and after with the diapers? Just any general hints would be really appreciated since I do intend on keeping this up :)

You can stay in a wet nappy for as long as you want. I wait until I'm either about to leak, or need to do some big persons stuff. At the most 12 hours, and thats pushing it. It all depends on your skin, your comfy levels, and how susceptable to nappy rash you are. I use powder all the time, some people don't, some use creams or other stuff. I love the smell of powder and it feels a little less clammy with it on. Before? ummm not that I can think of, After? throw it out :P.

Another thing that I would like to look into is embracing more of the baby world than just the diapers. Examples being pacifiers, bottles, sippy cups. Now these are the only things I can really think of currently. Does anyone have any suggestions on other small things I could buy to feel more like a baby? Such as clothing hints or other baby accessories?

I'm not entirely sure if I ever plan on "messing" in my diaper. It's quite possible that I will eventually get an urge and try it. But to be prepared so I don't get the urge than not want to do it because I'm unaware of the reprecussions. Does anyone have any hints on messing diapers? Like preparations, suggestions on how to go about it, etc?

A cuddly toy! Number one prioty for any self respecting ab :P. Also a onesie is good for that baby feel, and can be brought at a pretty cheap price. Toys in general, Crayons, Colouring in books, DVDs of your fave kiddie shows.

As for messing, I don't think you can really prepare :P. I'd make sure you got some kind of barriar cream on, and maybe even shave your bum if its hairy. The main thing to remeber is, its poo, poo is smelly and not very nice. Make sure you've got a shower that you can jump in, makes clean up 10 times easier.

I probably have more, but the last question that comes to mind is does anyone have any hints on fun things to do in a diaper? For example, I have heard about putting grapes, bananas, oatmeal in the diaper for a simulated mess. That sounds fun, I'll try it once I get the necessities. I've also heard taking a shower while wearing a diaper and letting it get HUGE is fun. I'm going to try that today, probably really soon :)But other than that, just sitting around in it is nice but usually, since this is so sexually arousing to me, when I do go to take it off I want to end it with something arousing and fun to, well, get off to to put it bluntly :)

I hope I'm not being a nuiscanse because these questions are probably often asked and I could just do a search which I have. My problem is I never feel like I get the direct answer that I want unless it's really addressed to me because when I ask, I can go into my own specifics. I plan on being at least a little active on this website, whenever the urge hits me :) So it's also kind of like my own little introduction.

Thank you all for the help and support. It's good to know I'm not alone, but now I don't feel as unique D: lol

Hmmm, not sure on the getting off part, I find just being in a wet nappy fun enough :X. I just like to act little before then, cuddling toys, playing, snoozing etc etc :P.

And questions are always good, it means answers, and they help more then one person :P. Besides like you said its a good way of getting to know someone.

You're still unique, we alls are :P.

PS. In before AutieAB

On the matter of how long you can last without changing, you could easily soak Depends to the point of leaking twice over before you would need to worry about rash. Really, don't worry about it - unless you've got really sensitive skin, you can probably go at least 8-10 hours, probably more without getting too much of a rash. It's only really something you have to worry about if you're wearing constantly for an extended period. Yes, use powder if you want (it smells nice :D) but it's more for preventing chafing and getting too hot than as a rash defence. Be sure to clean up properly afterwards/during changes (baby wipes are prefect) and/or shower and you won't get a rash. Another thing, rashes build up over time. There are early warnings you'll notice well before you get a terribly scratchy red butt. Slight redness & slight itching would be indicators it's time to let your butt breathe for a couple of hours :P

Preparation for pooping... Well half the appeal for most is the spontaneity of it :blush: so being ritually prepared might make it less enjoyable. Like most, I find the clean up is a real pain so you'll need to mentally check you've got some stuff to hand before you let rip: something to get the worst of 'it' off before you hit the shower, like kitchen paper or something. Loo roll and baby wipes do not work well for big messes :o. Then double bag everything in at least two plastic shopping bags tied tightly. Air freshener, some candles and an open window might be handy too :lol:

Try some better diapers than Depends. Realistically you have to buy them online but it's not a big deal if you're living on your own. You'll be lucky to make a Depends last 3 hours but some of the better ones out there can easily last 8hrs+.

Other ABish stuff.... Well bottles, sippy cups and pacifiers (Google NUK 5) are obvious choices but some other suggestions would be a comfort blanket (got mine from Walmart - been sleeping with it near me lately and loving it :D), cloth diapers (available in every size, shape, colour and pattern you can imagine), AB clothing (footed sleepers, etc)... If you can imagine it, there's probably somebody out there who sells it on eBay or Etsy :lol:

The bottom line though, is you need to experiment to find what you like. You're almost inevitably going to go through the binge-purge cycle a couple of times over the next few months where you suddenly wonder WTF you are doing and want to get rid of it all. Try not to throw your accumulated stuff away, you'll only regret it later. Just store it out of sight. Binge-purge is an ABDL rite of passage that pretty much everybody goes through before finding [hippy] inner-peace and harmony [/hippy].

PS. In before AutieAB

Please tell me you saw my username in the bottom of the thread and I'm not that predictable!!! :blush::lol:

Good call on using the other diaper as liners, a hint: take a fork or a knife and poke a bunch of holes in the bottom before you put them on, will let you fill both diapers more effectively with less leakage. ;)

Cover story is a good one, has been my emergency back-up that I've used since I got started lol. Eventually consider buying online, you can save a few bucks and it's super convenient (through one of Daily Di's sponsors! hint hint).

If I could have one AB item it'd be a stuffed animal. Two, I'd add a paci. Three, a baba. Then onto various AB clothes, onesie, footie sleepers, bib, etc.

One extra thought, Depends are a much-maligned diaper brand, in some ways deservedly so. But, if they make you happy and comfy, then go with it! Everyone has their own preference on brand so just experiment a bit. Try some other cheap brands, keep a lot of cheap diapers on hand and a few really nice ones to really spoil yourself. That is if you're broke like me and can't afford nice diapers all the time ;).

Just have lots of fun! Huggles, Ayana

Hey there friend, welcome to the community. In regards to what to do and what turns you on, each of us is different and have our own things however there is a basic ab supply you'll want and I believe AutieAB hit it on the head. I am going to add just skip store brand diapers all-together and go online. It will only enhance the fetish.

Please tell me you saw my username in the bottom of the thread and I'm not that predictable!!! :blush::lol:

:X :P, I did notice your username, and noticed you where posting (it puts the username in italics :P). And I knew it would be another good post, so decided to freak you out a little :P

You totally should get a plushie. I love Dog (my stuffed dog if you couldn't guess :lol: ) I have like 40 or 50 stuffed dogs and the collection still grows. Second I would say footed pajamas :P Nothing beats cuddling with tons of plushies while in footed pajamas :lol: I would agree with others here that you should try to order some good diapers online. Oh, and if you get a bottle, there is also a NUK5 bottle nipple that is great for adult sized mouths :P

You totally should get a plushie. I love Dog (my stuffed dog if you couldn't guess :lol: ) I have like 40 or 50 stuffed dogs and the collection still grows. Second I would say footed pajamas :P Nothing beats cuddling with tons of plushies while in footed pajamas :lol: I would agree with others here that you should try to order some good diapers online. Oh, and if you get a bottle, there is also a NUK5 bottle nipple that is great for adult sized mouths :P

I have a nice, cuddly scorpion plushy.

Your responses have all been very good. And I thank everyone for the advice and suggestions. I'm going to sleep in a diaper tonight! Had that idea in my mind.

Suppose I just like to be very aware of things before going into it, always have :) It has it's pluses and minuses.

Again though, thank you everyone.