LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unintended Gender Bender

I was on a 10 hour drive (which turned into a 12 hour drive thanks to a snowstorm following me) and diapered :drive1: . It's difficult to pee while driving, but I can pull over for a moment, relax, pee and get back on the highway. When time for a change I stop for gas and use the bathroom for changing. I either take in a back pack with me or put supplies in a messenger bag. Late that night and after all day driving, I pull into a fuel station for one more tank, coffee & a change. I'm very tired and very wet. After putting gas in the tank I grab my bag and head inside. I go into the bathroom, go right into a stall (a normal one, there was someone in the handi-capped stall), and start the process.

Eventually, I see a small waste receptacle hanging on the wall of the stall and thought, that's weird, that's what they put in women's stalls for pads and stuff. Why would they put one in a men's room stall? ... oh ... my ... goodness ... I must be in the Ladie's Room!! :o It came to me that I didn't see any wall urinals on my way to the stall. There was only one other person in the room, and the way they were blowing there nose and snorting it sure didn't sound like a lady. So, I really didn't know, but I didn't want to get caught standing in a stall in the Ladies room with my pants around my ankles and an un-taped, wet diaper between my legs!!

I quickly finished changing and got out of there. Luckily no one else came in. I glanced on the door on the way out and there was no sign. The sign was on the wall next to the door and it had the shape of a woman. I looked around and was glad to see that no one was looking, the place was empty except for the workers and me. I said a medium loud, "Sorry!" and headed for the coffee counter, just wanting to get it an get the H*ll out of there! I actually thought the whole episode went unnoticed, and then the girl behind the counter said, "no charge for the refill" (I had brought in my own travel cup). I didn't want to ask why so I left, not knowing if the coffee was free with a gas fill-up, or if it was free because I gave her a laugh.

Y'gotsta be careful... Especially as some places have other signs than the obvious "men"/"women" labels. I've come very close to making this mistake while being tired in one local place that has "cowboys"/"cowgirls" labels.

Y'gotsta be careful... Especially as some places have other signs than the obvious "men"/"women" labels. I've come very close to making this mistake while being tired in one local place that has "cowboys"/"cowgirls" labels.

I used to hang out at a small upscale Live Jazz club where everyone lined up in one line for the bathrooms and used whichever single-stall bathroom was next available :) You could tell the newbies by watching their faces as it dawned on them :lol: Everyone there knew I was TG; I didn't 'pass' well in those days :blush:. The two bathrooms had only those silhouette signs without words on the doors. Once I went back to pee in the middle of a set and there were a couple mostly drunk college guys waiting to use the 'mens' bathroom. I casually went past them to the ladies where the door was ajar and heard a snicker behind me. I turned around, and in my deepest male voice I pointed to the skirted sign and said "Yes children, this is the bathroom for people wearing skirts like me. " I thought their eyeballs were going to pop out at my boldness. They were gone when I came out- I guess they flunked open-mindedness 101 :roflmao:

Bettypooh