LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Possible Free Diaper Site...

hey guys ive been in and out of this community for a while and just thought id pop back in with an idea. ive been wanted to start my own free gift site and i thought maybe i could start a smaller project with diapers first so i get figure out all the kinks and figure out a good system. so my question for you guys is if i went and put the time into it would any of you participate? if you havent seen one of these free gift sites before heres how it works. the legit ones work like this you select what youd like for a gift like lets say a case or a pack on bambinos (a case would take more points then a pack) then you complete offers like a free trial to netflix or blockbuster or other trials like that and they will be worth a certain amount of points. i havent worked it out yet but say what you want is $40 it would cost 4 points and you do a netflix trial you would earn 1 point then for each person you refer (when i get that part of the system up its one of the things im confused about lol) you will earn say .25 points. sooooo anyways tell me what you guys think if enough are interested ill get to work on it in my spare time.

You will end up spending 10x what the "gift" is worth to actually get one.

True. Unless the site has a policy that allows you to opt out of a trial offer as soon as you redeem the credit for the gift, don't bother.

True. Unless the site has a policy that allows you to opt out of a trial offer as soon as you redeem the credit for the gift, don't bother.

thats how it does work if you are required to keep a subscription it will say so but im gonna do my best to get the most free trials or cheap trials as possible. but ya most you get you can just pretty do the trial (preferably till around when the trial ends) then just cancel.

Doesn't Zynga do this with all their addictive facebook games already? Those free trial things get on my nerves since I clicked on one, entered my email to see if the offer was avialable in my area, and now I get so much dang spam email I changed my address. It sounds like a great idea, but yeah, is it worth it? Do a survey to even see if it's worth it. Good luck with your venture, I could see where it could be "doable". Zynga apparently does pretty well, played Mafia Wars or any of those silly games lately? I have, LOL! Not participated in free offers, atleast with your idea a person could get something physically enjoyable out of it though. A gift that can give back...LOL! :thumbsup: