LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Forever

I'm new here. I've enjoyed diaper wearing since I was about 15 but have never had the urge to use them. I babysat for a neighbor who had a daughter in diapers. While asked to take out the bag of diapers in the diaperpail to the trash outside I did so. But instead of taking them to the curb for pickup I took them home and hid them in my room. Since mom found them in my hiding place I was punished by being made to wear one of these wet diapers overnight in bed. This started me liking the feel of a wet diaper. Now I wet them quite often. I consider myself a diaperlover and have quite a nice collection of baby items which includes adult size plastic pants. Would enjoy being welcomed into the diaperlovers world.

• Like 1

Okay, I have a few questions.

1. Your mom, as in your biological mom, put you in used baby diapers, that weren't used by you? I find that ridiculously hard to believe.

2. You've posted a similar post here, only that time the diapers were used by your two year old baby sister, when you're 52. Hard to keep your stories straight?

Personally, I think both stories are bullcrap. If one or the other is in fact true, I can only say one of two things:

1. Your mother was/is abusive.

2. Your mom had two children 50 years apart? Dang, she must have some hardcore reproductive system. :thumbsup:

If they are not true, which I am inclined to believe is the case, I have another two things to say.

1. Why not post your stories in the story section? That's what it's there for.

2. What do you think you'll gain by posting stories (contradictory ones, I might add) as though they are truth? Friends? Popularity? Lies will help you gain neither. What I suggest is posting some truth instead of fantasy, and keep the fantasy in the Roleplay/Story section.

~ moogle