LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Girlfriend

dprby162

I have been seeing my girlfriend for a little over 8 months now. In the beginning I told her about my light bladder problem and that I wore pads and diapers on occasion (problems come and go) to protect from it. Also told her about my crossdressing interests. She took to the CD right away, taking an active role (wants to go shopping, wants me to dress around her, etc).

Tonight she was talking about today being a particularly heavy day for her period. I suggested she try diapers and at first she rejected it because she was self-conscious that someone would notice. I suggested that we didn't go out of the house and that she just try it out at home. Her responds was "you really want me to try it, don't you?". I replied honestly that I did and she agreed that she would because I wanted her to. I am really hoping she likes it, but at least she agreed to try. Next step: get her to change me =]

I just thought I would share.

Not an easy subject to broach with a vanilla partner. I pretended that I was sent a diaper as a freebie with some plastic pants I'd ordered (She quite likes rubber stuff) She took it as a joke but it broke the ice and she wasn't shocked when I ordered more in front of her. Only got her to wear once though and she took it off immediately she'd wee'd a tiny bit saying it felt weird. Still, at least she's not surprised when I occasionally wear in front of her now.

There are about a million smaller steps that should be taken before you make that one. Go slow and TALK about how she feels. Don't be pushy and remind her how important SHE is to you constantly.

Good point. I plan to take it quite slow. Of course, talk to her about it, get her opinion. No forcing anything. She hasn't worn it yet, but we haven't really had any time alone to allow it. Thanks for all the good advice.

There are about a million smaller steps that should be taken before you make that one. Go slow and TALK about how she feels. Don't be pushy and remind her how important SHE is to you constantly.

Seconded; wise. Rushing with something like that is a very risky thing to do when you could already be pushing it