LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You Ask To Be Diapered When You Were Little

Kari

I had newborn diapers for my dolls. I never got the nerve up to ask my parents for diapers that would fit me. I didn't dare wet my pants or mess in them for fear of the wrath that could come from either one of them or both. I would play with kids younger than me in the neighborhood. I remember one boy having a box of Kimbie diapers in his room as he wet the bed at night. I don't remember why I didn't snag one at the time. Perhaps it was before I put the newborn diapers in my underwear and was hooked. I wanted to regress to being an infant as I wanted the nurturing/caring that I didn't receive when I was this age. My mom treated me nurse like as she had to be in this mode to take care of my older sister, who was born mentally retarded. I suffered due to this as my mom didn't know how to turn off to treat me differently or didn't realize she was treating me the same way. She also didn't know the life long effect this would have on me either. I sure wish I could've gotten up the nerve to ask for a box of Pampers when I was kid that would've fit me. Sigh.

• 1 year later...

I was in 6th grade when I finally came forward and said I wanted diapers and asked if I can have them. Mom told me no. She even told me she would never give me diapers. Fast forward 14 years later, she gives me a opened pack of adult pull ups someone gave her at work. But I would never ask her to give me diapers. She even told me what my interests were so she know what to get me for Christmas and I could have said "You know I like diapers and baby stuff" but nope, not doing that. I even wonder if she will give me diapers again but I won't ask. She even admitted she likes me in pull ups better than in cloth diapers that make my butt look big.

When i was 4 or 5 i used to keep having accidents at night my mum used to think that it was better to put me back in nappies instead of keep changing my wet sheets and she thought humiliation would stop me so she used to make sure that she would bring it up when her friends were over so as soon as i come home from school she would get me changed and make me wear a nappy obviously at the time i did find it humiliating especially when she used to threaten to make me go school in a nappy if i didn't stop! also having to older sisters who used to tease me didn't help! at the time i didn't like it but now wish i kept it up :)

• 4 weeks later...