LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Question

Uh... yeah. Lately, I've found myself with a growing desire to be in diapers proper. Since going into this site, really. The most I've done is something I mentioned in my introduction, stuffing baby diapers into my briefs. And while it does have a little of the babyish feel, I know it can't compare to one that would fit. Which brings me to my question. I'd unfortunately be limited to something I could get at a store, but what's the softest diapers you've found there, or at least the best ones to start trying with?

Look for a medical supply store around you, and if not that, your options are limited to the local drugstore (which is usually just depends). At the medical supply store a good story is that you do home care for an elderly person and are looking for something new for them.

if you want something close to a baby diaper, but easy to find and get. is the depends max protection three tape diapers. now depends says i should be in a S/M i found that the large fit better and they overlap for better protection of leakage. now for the best true AB diaper i say bambino diapers. but they are online.

stay way from store brand. 75% OF THEM suck and leak. or just dont fit right.

good luck. i hope you find what your looking for.

Much as most of the diaper snobs rag on them, Depends are actually many times better than any of the other store-brand diapers. They're softer, have the plastic backing, and generally hold more, if you intend to use them (or even have an actual accident).