LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Everyone! Hoping To Find Some New Friends?

Baby D

Hey everyone! I'm new here and was hoping to meet some people and become friends?

I think I'v been an AB my whole life because for as long as I can remember, I've liked my bottle and pacifier....and of course, my diapers! I've been abe to get a hold of diapers since I was 13. I like disposables, but I like cloth diapers even more. The thicker the better in my opinion!

Sucking on my paci and drinking from my bottle really help calm me down when I'm really stressed out. If it were up to me, being in diapers full-time, sucking on a paci and drinking from a bottle would be publicly viewed as acceptable. Although, unfortunately for us big babies, it isn't. *sniffles*

I hope you'll accept me into your community because I'm really longing for a place where I fit in because of this oddity (if you will) that I was born with.

Baby D

Welcome to the club. Its always nice to see more and more people saying, yes, I also love diapers. Its amazing the number of people, that enjoy the AB/DL lifestyle, but just wont admit it. Welcome to the club, and we all look forward to hearing more and more from you.

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's always nice to know you're not alone. I wonder how many of us there are? I bet the people that admit who they are, are only a small percentage of the AB/TB/DL community. I suppose it is against many people's morals because they are so ashamed. I'm a Christian and have found nothing wrong with being an AB. I'm a little embarassed about it public but I'm not ashamed of it because this is how God made me and I can't change it, so I might as well accept it!

Thanks again for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it. I hope to chat again with ya'll!

Hi Honey and welcome to the boards and particularly our role play. I hope that you have fun with us here. I'm pretty new myself.

I'm in Hawaii, where do you live Darling? And excuse me for asking but; are you a girl girl or a sissy boy? Just curious if you don't mind, it makes no difference either way. We'll love you for who you are.

Hugs and Kisses

Dada

• 1 month later...

Hi Baby D. Although you were a member before me, I still want to welcome you. I've read a lot of your posts and find that you seem to enjoy welcoming members as much as I do. As part of the AB/DL community and this site, I think it's important for members to take a few minutes a day to welcome our newest arrivals. This site is great, but without a doubt, the people here really make this site what it is today and I enjoy being a part of it. I for one appreciate you taking the time and giving our new members a warm welcome. B)

Hi,

Welcome and I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

I have had a fondness for diapers since I was a little boy but only over the couple of years have had the opportunity to indulge. More recently I have tried being a baby and found I enjoy it very much. You are right…it totally relaxes me like nothing else. I can go back to that time when every thing was new and beautiful and all my needs are taken care of. When I can’t sleep I put on a diaper, get my teddy bear and pacifier and I am asleep in no time. My girlfriend was new to all this but she love it so I am very lucky. If you would like to talk in private please email me at mondocarne1@aol.com I would love to hear from you.

As you can probably tell I am usually late with everything, however I did see this post moved up to a recent reply and also just wanted to say hi/welcome myself. You were gracious enough to welcome me and what kind of guy would I be if I didn't return the favor?

Since the chat is now semi locked down (granted I have bad timing on when I finally started posting on here) feel free to contact me in other fashions if you are bored. Of course that also applies to anyone else on the boards too.

Baby D, welcome! Good to know another lover of cloth is out and about.

I find your comment about morals quite interesting. I too am a Christian and find being a occasional DL not a major issue. My wife is happy with it and we cause no harm . . . so . . .

Just remember, a lot of normal people walking down the street are "oddities" underneath. In fact, in one way or another, "oddities" are probably the majority.

I find your comment about morals quite interesting. I too am a Christian and find being a occasional DL not a major issue. My wife is happy with it and we cause no harm . . . so . . .

Just remember, a lot of normal people walking down the street are "oddities" underneath. In fact, in one way or another, "oddities" are probably the majority.

Hi nice to see more new people especially from the UK, like you I am lucky enough to have a wife that is happy with it.

Like you I see no moral problem as what we do harms no one, in fact I think in some ways it makes us better more caring people and perhaps motre tolerant of others differences.

Always happy to talk to like minded genuine people.

Baby Falan

Keep in mind that God's people are a "peculiar" people. I'm different and I'm happy, beats following the crowd and doing drugs, etc.