LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddlz Review

I'm going to review the cuddlz nappy ( Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diaper Store ). This was orginally done for adisc, because it isn't discussed on there that much. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to be on here as well :P.

Cuddlzpackage1.jpg

An 8 pack, and nappy.

As you can see these come in packs of 8, and in multiples there of from the site. The packaging is very discreet, and they are very much AB aware. They are a little pricey, but not much more then other premium brands in the UK. The more you buy the cheap they are, so they're £11.99 for 8 but £39.99 for 40. They also do samples.

Fit

The fit on these are pretty good, it took me a few nappies to get it just right but once I did they feel good. They don't come as high as abenas, reaching just below my belly button. The tape are very close together through, and this can cause issues with getting the fit right. The bottom tape could do with being a little bit lower, but that would also mean increasing the size of the front taping panel. The tapes can be unstuck as much as you like because of the clear plastic front panel, but as soon as you hit the actual nappy it will rip! They are very strong tapes :P. They also come with stretchy waists both front and rear, which helps with getting a snug but not tight fit.

Waistband.jpg

The stretchy waists

Cuddlztape.jpg

Single tapes, but very strong and sticky, just make sure you hit that landing zone

Frontlandingzone.jpg

Front landing zone, its basicly a wide bit of clear plastic.

Absorbency

Cuddlzside.jpg

Down with the thickness.... not as thick as an abena but boy do they swell.

These are right up there with other premium brands for thirstiness. They look a little thinner out of the pack, but they swell up like nobodies business. One can easily last multiple heavy wetting's, and still have room for more. A problem with the swelling is it seems to not wick as well as some other nappies, which can be frustrating when the whole nappy isn't used. They have stand up leak guards as well which is always a plus point.

Look

Cuddlz.jpg

Folded up, they look like... a nappy.

Cuddlzlayedout.jpg

Laid out, they look... like a nappy.

They do look more babyish then other brands, mainly due to the lack of wetness indicators and institutional writings. There are rumours that cuddlz will start making printed ones, but it remains to be seen how good the designs look (I'm not that much of a fan of the bambino's design). I don't know how they compare to babies nappies, since I haven't used one of those in a very long time :P. They are pretty crinkly, the front landing zone adds a lot to this. When wearing (no I'm not going to do a crotch shot :P) I think they look pretty cute, especially the way they puff out round the bum.

The company themselves are pretty good, they are easy to talk to over email should you need to. They always ship discreetly, and you pay shipping by weight, which is good if you only order a small amount. You do have to sign for the package, but its pretty predictable when it will arrive. They use 48hour delivery, so its usually 2 – 3 days from ordering.

That's it I guess, I'm sure others have tried em so feel free to add your thoughts, and any questions ask away :P.

Loopy

Great review!!! Wow, this is probably one of the better reviews I've seen. Also, it was a good idea to show just the diapers as that is what is being reviewed and not how they look wet and whatnot as others sometimes do(not something I want to see anyway). Overall, A++++++

Anyway, I e-mailed cuddlz a while back and asked if they were escentially Bambino's. They said no but from your pics and from the bianco Bambino I have in my hand, it's pretty tough to tell the difference. Funny you mentioned the bottom tape being up so high as this is the same issue I have on the Large Bambino's I have and my biggest compaint about them.

I would say this review could hold the same for the Bambinos.

Thanks again!

I'm pretty sure no one wants to see my hairy thighs :P Besides, showing a wet nappy doesn't explain much in terms of actual capacity.

And yea, thats the main thing that made me think they where bambino's in the first place, that lower tape is alot higher then normal. Either they got a new factory to make the same ones, or they just paid for the same ones :X

Oh well, over the next week I'll be reviewing abenas, molicare, and tena maxis :D in this style, and maybe doing a super comparison of all 4 :X.

Nice review! As a very happy Cuddlz wearer I concur. Only minor issue I had once was a couple of packs worth of nappies had a sticky top layer - it wasn't annoying (quite the contrary; stopped them slipping while I slept!) nor did it cause a rash, but still strange as it's never happened again.

Can't wait to see what future developments they'll have B)

I think that's the first time anyone's posted detailed pictures of a Cuddlz (as opposed to 'Hairy Thighs' shots :lol:) and holding a Bambino Bianco in one hand and looking at your photos on the screen, yep, that's so close to being the same it's unreal. The only slight (and I do mean slight) difference I can see is the shape of the topmost part of the front padding - the Bianco I'm looking at is slightly more rounded at the corners but they're close enough that it could just be a difference between batches. Same tapes, same landing zone, same waistband, same quilted top-sheet, same overall shape, same everything.

They use 48hour delivery, so its usually 2 – 3 days from ordering.

*sigh* you guys don't realise how lucky you are to live in a small country - I really miss reasonably priced 24/48hr delivery options :( Over here, next-day delivery on a case of Bambinos to my zip/postcode area costs $126.85 and 48hr is almost $80 :(

Believe me AutieAB, I do realise how lucky I am. After fedex making a complete cock up of my "next day" delivery I know how good other companies are :X. Oh and next day to fedex seems to mean "sometime next week" :X.

Now what we're really lucky with is ebuyer.... order before 11pm, yes PM and its next day delivery.... thats just breaking the laws of physics!

I ordered some of these along with some Bambinos (both printed and plain white) a while back. They are slightly different, mainly the tape position and the filling, but apart from that they are pretty much the same. Since I made that order, Cuddlz appear to have stopped selling Bambinos - figure!

• 2 months later...

Just a lurker here normally but thought i should post as i got my cuddlez today. The comfeist (bad spelling) nappy i've ever worn. Better than tena and abealna which are great. Nice and crinkley and fit great. They arrived in a very sealed cardboard box. I ordered 40 and they come in packs of 8. Ive no idea where i'm gonna store them. Great product just would like some prints on some.

there is one differnece between bambinos and cuddlz, I'm supprised nobody seems to have noticed, the colour of the strechy waistbands, pale blue on the Bambinos (at least it was last time i had some) and white on the Cuddlz

• 13 years later...

Jumping on the thread very late but Cuddlz diapers are my go to, never tried any other brands but price checked against others and they fair up pretty well, very absorbent and can hold multiple accidents, I like the designs too, would recommend!