LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Do

lfcbaby

well my gf is goin away for 3 days and im all ready with my nappies. i have an x plus stuffed with 3 size 6 pampers and another x plus stuffed with 2 size 6 pampers. im gonna put them on one over the other so its really thick and not take them off till there really really full. any ideas off u guys and gals what i should do whilst ive got some free time

xxxx

lfcbaby

well my gf is goin away for 3 days and im all ready with my nappies. i have an x plus stuffed with 3 size 6 pampers and another x plus stuffed with 2 size 6 pampers. im gonna put them on one over the other so its really thick and not take them off till there really really full. any ideas off u guys and gals what i should do whilst ive got some free time

xxxx

lfcbaby

I'd say you've got a good start! Drinks lots and use those dipes! Do stuff you feel like doing...read and contribute to posts here...join in on a chat...read some stories...insert a paci when you aren't sucking on a baba...what is it YOU like to do???

ENJOY!!

read picture books....colour piccys...play games...yes i play jenga on my own..i no its sad...but it makes me wee cos it scares the hell outta me when the thing falls!!

play with toys...i love playing with toys, bricks are my fave....plust treading buttons, and marble run...

video games and movies...never have to get up to wee...

and my fave.....playing with plushies....i got loades for Alban Arthen (xmasish) and i love to play with them :)

all the sorta things you love to do :)

hugs

juniper

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Lock the bathroom door and throw away the key, eat nothing but baby food and drink from a bottle. Put on your diaper and pants and instead of a belt, use a bicyle chain to lock yourself into them.