LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Lactating Mommy For A Long Term Relationship In North Eastern Ontario Canada.

abmichy

Hi all. My name is Mich aka abmichy. I am single, 26, have red hair, brown eyes, way 219 lbs and am 5 6 tall. I don't smoke, drink, do druggs, have no kids, have never been married, have no std's and am seeking the same in a ladey. I am seeking a kind and loving ladey who is seeking a baby boy to be a mommy to. I am seeking a ladey who lives in Northern Ontario Canada preferibley and some one who is in to lactation and adult breastfeeding as well as everything elts that go's along with a ab and mommy relationship. I like to read, chatt on line, on the phone, and go out for walks with my dog. I also like to go out for dinner and out to the movies as well as to sit at home and cuddle and be cuddled. If any ladies would like to know more about me then feel free to add me on yahoo michverrier@yahoo.ca or msn verrier3@hotmail.com or on skype bilbo111- I have a mike and web cam to do voice and vidio chatt. If any ladies would like to e mail me then feel free to do so at mich@ntl.sympatico.ca I hope to meet my mrs. right Mommy on this forim. from Mich aka abmichy from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.

Archived