LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Scuba Divers Out There?

We've all be brought to this site for a common reason, but I feel it's time to ask another question. Does anyone else SCUBA dive? If so where have you been what have you seen etc?! I've been to the Turks and Cacios and Nassau so far, I just got Open Water Certified about 6 months ago. I'll be diving the Sea of Cortez for the next few months. I'll let anyone who cares know how that goes!!

We've all be brought to this site for a common reason, but I feel it's time to ask another question. Does anyone else SCUBA dive? If so where have you been what have you seen etc?! I've been to the Turks and Cacios and Nassau so far, I just got Open Water Certified about 6 months ago. I'll be diving the Sea of Cortez for the next few months. I'll let anyone who cares know how that goes!!

Back in the early 90s (like 93-94) I took diving classes and the cert exam cuz I was hoping to find a common activity with my dad. But after I got certified, he never once invited me to go on any of the diving trips he did... So my cert has definitely lapsed over the years.

I'd love to get back into diving tho, it was a lot of fun doing the practice dives in the local middle school's indoor pool, and was quite exciting to see all the fish and stuff in the flooded quarry where the cert testing was done.