LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Cynthia nods. "Oh I see. I've never had pancakes. I don't think. I've had flapjacks and Belgin wiffles. The wiffles was pretty good. Thy have holes in them for the syrup to go into." She smiles. "Yes I did. I almost forgot and put them into the trash can like I use to. When we go to the store. Can I get a different kind of hamper. The one in the bathroom tried to bite my fingers off when I put my wet clothes in there. I'm sure it was hungry for the wet clothes,but it didn't need to bite my fingers off."

Cynthia smiles. "Well they smell better than your first batch. They stunk and set the smoke alarm off. Daddy, food is ready before the smoke alarm goes off. That isn't a timer." She starts to laugh as daddy sticks his tongue out at her." She looks puzzled. "What is wrong with us going shopping? I had fun yesterday except for my accident. That was no fun."

"Pancakes are sometimes called flapjacks. What are belgian wiffles? I've heard of Belgium waffles but not wiffles. Yes, we can get you a special hamper for your clothes. You can help me pick it out."

Daddy smiles as Cynthia teases him about his cooking skills.

"It's just that women are notorious for shopping while men like sports and stuff like that. Yeah, accidents aren't much fun at all. Be sure and tell mommy if you need to use the potty."

Mark brings the pancakes over to the table and sets them down. He puts three pancakes onto a plate and cuts them into four pieces each. he adds butter and syrup and sets the plate in front of Cynthia.

"There you go honey. What would you like to drink?"

Cynthia smiles. "Maybe they was waffles. I'm not sure. They was round and have alot of dimmples in them for the sryup to go in. They was also very delicious." She looks at Mark. "What kind of sports do you like to watch? Men are into dirty things,cars,sports,mud. While us ladies are into refined things like shopping." Cynthia shrugs. "I don't know. I was told I couldn't have soft drinks with every meal." She slowly eats her breakfast to keep from making a mess like she did at supper last night.

"I like watching football. I don't like actually doing any sports myself. I'm more of an indoor person. I like playing games on the computer too."

"I'll let you have a little coke this time, but I think your mother is going to get you something to drink when you are out."

Melanie sees that Cynthia is trying hard to keep her clothes clean. She goes to the bathroom and gets a towel. She brings it back and spreads it out in front of Cynthia. "that should help keep your clothes clean."

Cynthia nods. "I see. I have watched football a few times. It didn't make alot of sense to me,but if I was into it more. It probably would have made more sense to me. You shouldn't stay inside so much. You are going to turn into a computer potato." She smiles. "Cool I get to have coke for breakfast." Cynthia looks at Melanie. "Maybe a bib would work too."

"Maybe you can join me on the couch when football is on and I will try to answer any question you might have. Yes, I might just turn into a computer potato. How about if I play with you outside sometimes? Then we both can get some exercise." Mark says.

Melanie smiles at Cynthia. "that's something else we can put on the list today. Would you like to help me pick out some bibs for you to wear at your meals?"

Melanie and Mark eat their breakfast and then wait for Cynthia to finish hers. Melanie gets a napkin wet at the sink and wipes off Cynthia's face and hands.

"Are you ready to go to the store?" Melanie wondered.

Cynthia nods. "Maybe I will. Then you can help explain it to me. It didn't make any sense to me like why they call the ball a pig skin. I've been pictures of pigs. There skin doesn't look like a football." She giggles. "Sounds good to me Daddy. Then we both will not turn into computer potatoes."

Cynthia nods. "Yes I'll help you pick out bibs for me to wear. I don't know how you shopped before you adopted me. You need my help to buy everything." She smiles and winks at Melanie." Cynthia hops out of the chair. "In a minute. I've got to put my socks and shoes on. I don't think they would like it if I came in bare footed." She runs up the stairs and gets a pair of socks and her shoes. Cynthia came down the stairs and puts them on. "Ok now I'm ready to go to the store."

"well to answer your question about why they call a football a pigskin, back in the old days, meaning the 1800's, they used to use a pig bladder to play football with. Of course no one wanted to say they were playing with a pig's bladder, so they called it a pigskin, and the term stuck."

"Yes, I wonder what I did before you came along. I used to forget a lot of things and had to go back to the store several times to get everything I needed."

Melanie waited while Cynthia ran upstairs and got her shoes and socks and came back down. Melanie watched as Cynthia slipped on her socks and shoes and tied the laces.

"Good job, Cynthia! You do a great job tying your shoes."

Melanie led Cynthia out to the car and opened the back door. She waited while Cynthia climbed in then buckled her seat belt for her. She got in the driver's seat and drove back to walmart. Once she parked the car she let Cynthia out and took her hand. They walked up to the sidewalk and took a shopping cart from the rack.

"Would you like to ride in the cart like last time or walk next to me holding onto the cart?" Melanie asked.

Cynthia wrinkles up her nose. "That is gross. Did they empty the pig's bladder before they used it as a football? If they did. The urine would go everywhere then they ran with it. I don't think I would want to touch it if it was leaking all over the place."

Cynthia giggles. "Well you don't have to worry about that. I'm here to help you shop now." She smiles. "I've had alot of practice tying my shoes. I am always stepping on my shoelaces and untying my shoes. That is how I lost you yesterday at Walmart. I stopped to tie my shoe and when I looked up. You was gone."

Cynthia thinks. "I'll hold onto the cart while we are shopping. "Where should we go first?"

"I'm pretty sure that the pig bladders were dried out before they used them, then filled with air. I don't think I would want the job of filling them with air, since they had to use their mouth." Mark said, making a face.

"Have you thought about getting shoes with velcro on them? They would be easier to take care of."

"Well, first I think we should get the training pants and bibs for you. What department do they sell those in?"

Melanie started pushing the cart through the store heading towards the baby department.

Cynthia makes a face too. "Me neither. I don't think I would want the job of filling them with air." She shakes her head. "No I hadn't thought of getting shoes with velcro on them."

Cynthia shrugs. "I don't know where they would be sold at." She sees them heading towards the baby department. Cynthia looks at the packs of the training pants. "They don't have a size on them besides a number and the letter T. I don't know which one I need."

Melanie pushes the cart into the baby department and Cynthia goes over to the training pants. Melanie also starts looking over the training pants and wonders which ones to get. She sees that there is a weight range for each package, but she isn't sure how much Cynthia weighs. Melanie picks out the two largest size packages of training pants and puts them in the shopping cart. She figured she was going to buy a package anyway it wouldn't matter if the package was opened or not.

"Let's go over to the bathroom and you can a couple pairs of training pants on."

Melanie waits for Cynthia to take hold of the cart and pushes it over to where the bathrooms are.

"I hope you don't mind if I go in with you. I want to see how they fit you so we can make the right choice."

Cynthia nods. "Ok let's go try on the training pants." She shakes her head. "No I don't mind you coming in with me." Cynthia watches Melanie open one of the packages and take out of the disposable training pants. Her eyes lit up when she sees Tinklebell on them. "They are perfect. I hope they fit me." Cynthia takes off her shorts and panties. She sets into the training pants as Melanie held them open. They was a little loose,but not too much. "These fit great."

Melanie opened the larger sized package of training pants and handed one to Cynthia. She watched as Cynthia removed her shorts and panties and slipped on the training pants. Melanie could see they were a little loose on her, but if Cynthia was happy with them, she was too. Melanie picked up the panties Cynthia had been wearing and folded them before sticking them in her purse. She picked up the shorts and handed them to Cynthia. Once Cynthia was dressed Melanie led her out of the bathroom and back over to the baby department. She put back the package of Medium training pants and got two more packages of the large size. After setting them into the cart, Melanie led Cynthia through the baby department. they passed the furniture area where several high chairs were on display. there was a white one with Tinkerbelle on the tray and on the back of the chair.

"Look Cynthia, they have Tinkerbelle on this chair. It looks high enough for you to be able to sit at the table just like daddy and me. Would you like to try it out?"

Cynthia puts her shorts back and and starts to walk out of the stall. The training pants crinkled as she walks. "They aren't quiet like my panties are. They crinkle when I walk and they are thicker than my panties. If you didn't know I was in training pants. Could you tell I was wearing them?" She walks out of the bathroom and over to where the highchairs was at. "Yes I want to try it out." Cynthia holds up her arms for Melanie to put her into the highchair. She puts her hands on the tray as Melanie locks it in place. "Wow I can see alot better setting up here. I feel like a giant."

A Walmart employee walks by. "Good morning ma'am. Are you finding everything you need for your little girl?" She looks at Cynthia. "Looks like someone is trying out a new highchair." The employee looks back at Melanie. "We just got these in. They are for children who are too big for a regular highchair,but not quite ready for a booster seat or a regular chair. We also have a crib with Tinklebell and her Faries friends on the head and footboard."

Melanie could hear the training pants crinkling as Cynthia walked around. She didn't think it was so loud that other people would guess what the noise was though.

"I don't know. Let me see you walk," Melanie said.

Melanie watched Cynthia walk around and did notice that her shorts were puffed out more than with her panties. She felt that unless you knew that Cynthia was in training pants then you would never guess that was the reason for the puffiness.

"No, I don't think you would be able to tell."

Melanie took the tray off the high chair and lifted Cynthia up into it. She reattached the tray and stepped back. She smiled at how cute Cynthia looked in the high chair. She imagined Cynthia sitting in the high chair in just her tee shirt and training pants with a bib tied around her neck. She was glad that Cynthia was happy with the high chair and wasn't making a fuss. She was about ready to let Cynthia out when a Walmart came up and asked if she could help her. Melanie listened to the employee finish what she had to say.

"Cynthia is just a little too short to sit at the table like her parents, so we are buying her a special chair to sit in."

Melanie was about to say that she didn't need the crib since Cynthia slept in a big girl bed when an idea came to her.

"Cynthia has a nice big girl bed to sleep in, but we will be getting company soon that will have a little one that will probably need a crib. Can you show it to me?"

Melanie takes the tray off the high chair and lifts Cynthia to the floor.

"Megan will be needing someplace to sleep when she comes over, right? since she wears diapers she will probably like to sleep in a crib as well, what do you think?"

Cynthia nods. "Ok. I'm glad that no one would be able to tell I was wearing training pants."

The employee nods. "Well this is good for that too. It will get her up high enough at the table to be able to eat off of it if she wants to." She nods. "Right this way and I'll show you the cribs we have."

Cynthia nods. "That makes sense. I don't think she would want to sleep in the bed with me or on the floor. That wouldn't be very polite. Where did she sleep before you adopted me? In the toddler bed that was in my room?"

The employee shows Cynthia and Melanie the cribs. Cynthia walks back and forth. "Two of them look nice. One looks like Santa Sleigh and the other one has Tinklebell on it. I think she would like either one of them. They are both cute. If they made a crib that looked like Santa's sleigh and had Tinklebell on it. Then that would be the perfect crib for Megan to sleep in."

"Yes, Megan slept in the toddler bed. We had a regular twin bed for her, but she kept falling out of it. After we got the toddler bed for her, we thought about adopting a toddler or child of our own, and you came into our lives, which is even better."

Melanie took Cynthia's hand as they walked over to the cribs, then let it go. She watched Cynthia walk back and forth between the two cribs and finally come over to her.

"They make plastic Tinkerbelle appliques that you can stick on the end of cribs or other furniture. How about we get the sleigh crib for Megan and get some of those appliques?"

Cynthia nods. "Well she could have the toddler bed back,but I think daddy got rid of it when the guys who brought my bed left. He probably gave it to them to take away." She thinks for a minute. "I think Megan would like that alot. Oh while we are here. Don't forget to get me a stool so I can get on and off the toilet alone and I can reach the sink after I'm done."

The employee takes one of the tickets and hands it to Melanie. "When you get ready to check out. Have the cashier call to the back and a stockperson will bring out your crib. The plastic appliques are in the Arts and Crafts department."

"Yes, daddy got rid of the toddler bed. Okay, we will buy the sleigh crib and set it up in your bedroom. I think there is enough room for it in there. We still have a lot of shopping to do, Cynthia. We have to get you some bibs and baby formula from this department, then get a stool and a special hamper for you to put your dirty or wet clothes into. Plus we need the appliques and I was going to buy you some more sketchbooks and maybe some art supplies as well."

Melanie takes the ticket for the crib and the high chair from the salesperson and then leads Cynthia over to where the bibs were on display. There were several there that looked like they might fit Cynthia, including a plastic coverall bib that had Tinkerbell on the front.

"Do you see any bibs you might like, Cynthia? I think we ought to get three or four of them in case you get one dirty you will have another one to wear while it is in the laundry."

Cynthia nods. "You are probably right. My bedroom is huge." She follows Melanie over to there the bibs was at. Cynthia looks at the bibs and picks out 4 bibs. She puts them into the cart and then goes with Melanie to get some formula. She picks up a can of powdered soy formula. "This should be ok for me to drink." Cynthia picks out a pink stool with a castle in one corner and a crown in the other. They go over to the laundry department. She picks up a package with Tinklebell on it. When Cynthia puts it into the cart. Melanie sees it was mislabeled and has a Dora hamper instead.

Melanie watches as Cynthia picks out four bibs and drops them in the shopping cart. They then walk over to where the baby food and formula is. Melanie sees the can that Cynthia picks up and puts in the cart and puts three more like in the cart as well. Melanie smiles as she sees the step stool that Cynthia places in the cart. They go over to the laundry department and Cynthia puts a box containing a hamper with Tinkerbell on it into the cart. Melanie opens the top of the box and looks at the hamper. She sees Dora on the hamper instead of Tinkerbell.

"Cynthia, this is the wrong hamper. It has Dora on it instead of Tinkerbell."

Melanie takes the box out of the shopping cart and puts it back on the counter. She looks through the other boxes and finally finds a Tinkerbell hamper. She puts it in the cart. Melanie takes Cynthia's hand and brings her over to the crafts section. She finds a Tinkerbell applique and puts several of them in the cart. She had an idea where to put a couple of them besides the crib. She led Cynthia over to where they sold art supplies.

"Okay, find yourself some more sketchbooks and whatever medium you want to use to draw or paint pictures with."

Cynthia looks at the hamper box and then Melanie. "The box says Tinklebell on it. Good thing you looked. Otherwise I would have ended up with a Dora hamper." She picks up some more sketchbooks and some pastel color pencils. As she walks off. She sees some crayons and coloring books. "Do you think Megan would like some coloring books and crayons when she comes to visit? What does the size medium have to do with painting and drawing?"

"Yes, I think Megan would like to have crayons and coloring books when she is here. That was good of you to think of her. Medium doesn't mean size when it has to do with painting or drawing. It means what you use to paint or draw with, as Crayons, or pencils or oil paints or whatever."

Melanie waited for Cynthia to pick out the coloring book and crayons and anything she wanted then leads Cynthia back to the electronics department. Melanie finds both Tinkerbell movies on sale and puts them in the cart. She starts up to the front and stops at the girls clothing department.

"Would you like a nightgown to sleep in or do you want to keep wearing daddy's tee shirts? You can also have pajama's if you want them."

Cynthia nods. "Oh I see. I didn't know what you meant and I thought you meant medium as in the size." She gets a couple of coloring books for Megan to color in when she comes. Cynthia picks up a big box of crayons. "That should be good for now." She looks at the nightgowns. She picks out a sleepshirt with Tinklebell on it. It says Fairy Cute. She puts it into the cart along with a Hannah Montana and Barbie nightgowns. "I think three should be enough don't you?"