LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

The girl nods. "Yes I'm alright. I've been hit harder by my brothers when they are running around."

Cynthia looks at Melanie. "She got in my way as I was coming up the stairs. I looked at her as I went by. She wasn't bleeding and have any bones sticking out. So she wasn't hurt." Cynthia starts to climb up the padded wall to jump into the ball pit. She stands on top of the wall and does a backflip into the ball pit.

"That's good"

Melanie waits for Cynthia to jump in the ball pit and goes over to talk to her again.

"Cynthia, I saw the way you were running when you came up here. You weren't watching where you were going. You didn't have to run into the girl. You are supposed to apologize when you run into them."

Cynthia looks at Melanie. "I'm sorry she got in my way when I was coming up the stairs. She should have been more careful and got out of my way. So I wouldn't run over her." She get out of the ballpit and jumps in again. Cynthia climbs out and goes over to the spiral slide. She climbs up to the top of the ladder and slides down.

Sam walks up the stairs to where Cynthia and Melanie was at. She goes over to Melanie. "Are you two going to stay here or are you coming with us shopping? Either one is ok with me. I was just wondering what you was going to do. How is the girl that your wild maniac of a daughter knocked down?"

Sam nods. "Ok I didn't know if you wanted to come with us to do some more shopping or catch up with us later." She smiles. "I'm glad the girl is ok. Did Cynthia tell the girl she was sorry for knocking her down?"

Cynthia gets off the swing and comes over to Melanie. "Ok mommy. This is fun,but I want to see more of the mall." She takes Melanie's hand as they go down the stairs. "Have you paid for my dolls yet?"

"Yes, I want to do some more shopping. No, Cynthia hasn't apologized yet. I'm not even sure where the girl has gone."

"No, I haven't paid for your dolls yet. We better go down and do that now. If we see that little girl I want you to tell her that you are sorry for knocking her down, please."

Melanie leads Cynthia downstairs to the checkout counter and pays for the dolls.

Cynthia nods. "Oh ok. I'm not sure I deserve them after the way I acted earlier. I was a very bad girl and bad girls don't get nice things or toys. They get spanked and put into timeout." She stood at the checkout with Melanie and looked at the floor while the lady rang up the dolls and put them into a bag. Cynthia follows Melanie out of the store. "Where are we going next?"

Gina shrugs. "It doesn't matter to me."

Sam nods. "Me either."

"Yes sometimes bad girls get spanked and put in timeout. I don't think you deserve a spanking for the way you behaved though. You just need to be more careful."

Melanie pays for the dolls and takes the bag. They walk out into the mall.

"Would you like one of your dolls to carry with you?"

"Where all did you plan on going? I know we need to go to the baby store and I thought maybe a clothes store or two."

Cynthia nods. "Ok mommy. I'll try and be more careful." She smiles. "Yes I want to carry Big Bird with me." Cynthia takes Big Bird when Melanie's gets him out of the bag."

Sam laughs. "Well when we come to the mall. We don't really plan anything. We walk around and if someone wants to go into a store. We wait outside or if we want to go there too. We go inside."

Gina looks at Melanie. "What kind of clothes was you thinking about? Regular,everyday clothes,toddler clothes or fancy clothes like dresses and skirts?"

Cynthia wrinkles up her nose when Gina said dresses and skirts. "Yuck. That is sissy girl clothes. I'm not a sissy girl. I'm a girl like Mary. A rough and tumble farm girl."

Gina smiles. "Mary has dresses and skirts. She wears them when she goes somewhere really nice. Places that blue jeans,shorts and overalls would not be proper like dances."

Cynthia giggles. "You don't wear dresses to dances. You wear pink leotards,leg warmers and ballet shoes. That is what I saw girls on TV wearing. The lady said they was dancing in a play called Swan Lake."

Melanie hand Cynthia Big Bird and takes her free hand.

"Just everyday clothes and maybe a dress or two for special occasions. I guess we need to look in a toddler or little girl store, like maybe Baby Gap or something like that.

"There are several different types of dances, Cynthia. The one you saw was a ballet. There is also ballroom dancing, square dancing, clogging and many other kinds."

Gina nods. "Ok I'll be on the look out for a toddler or little child clothing store." Cynthia wrinkles up her nose again when Melanie said she was going to buy a dress or two for her to wear on special occasions. Gina looks at Melanie and laughs. "I don't think Cynthia likes the idea of wearing dresses even for special occasions."

Cynthia smiles as Melanie names off different kinds of dances. "Wow people dance in rooms with balls in it? That sounds like so much fun. How big are the balls in the room?" She giggles. "Cool squares have their own dance. Do the other shapes?" Cynthia looks puzzled. "Isn't clogging what happens when the drain gets full of hair and the water will not go down the drain. Then you have to call a plumber to unclog the drain?"

Melanie laughs. "I guess we all have to make concessions in certain situations."

"I meant ballroom dancing as what they did in Cinderella when they went to the ball. You see that all of them wore dresses. square dancing is done mostly to a country music beat and I think Clog dancing is the same. I will have to find videos of those kind of dancing so you can see how they do them."

Cynthia smiles. "Oh is that what kind of dance Cinderella went to? That was so cool,but she didn't get to stay long because her fairy godmother's magic started to go away at midnight. I don't see how she was able to stay awake that long. I would have been asleep long before then."

Susan giggles. Me too. I guess big girls can stay awake longer than us little girls can."

Cynthia nods. "Yeah I guess they can stay awake longer than we can." She looks at Melanie. "Is that the kind of music Mary plays with her fiddle?"

Gina nods. "Yes it is Cynthia."

Cynthia smiles. "She is really good at the fiddle. She can make it stand up and talk to you. I'm not that good yet. I'm more of a rock and blues girl. Though now that I have a mommy and a daddy who loves me and a big sister of sorts. I don't feel as blue."

"It was a special occasion. I don't think Cinderella stayed up that late on most nights."

"yes, that is the kind of music Mary plays. They usually use fiddles for the music during square dancing."

"I'm glad you don't feel so blue anymore."

"I would say let's take the girls to the beauty salon, but I guess they are going to be that next week."

Cynthia nods. "Probably not,but I would love to go to a ball like Cinderella did. Maybe I can find a prince and live happily ever after." Susan and Cynthia squeals with delight at the idea of finding a prince to live happily ever after with.

Susan looks at Cynthia. "What is wrong with feeling blue? Blue is a great color. It is the color of the sky and water. Best of all it is the color of Cookie Monster and Grover. The color I wouldn't want to be is green. That is the color of Oscar and he is grotchy. Green is also the color you turn when you are sick. So green is a terrible color."

Cynthia shakes her head. "Green isn't all that bad. Grass and leaves are green. Yes Oscar is green,but so is Kermit the Frog. There are good and bad things about each color Irish people think green is lucky. Hence the saying Luck of the Irish. There is even a holiday for the color green. It is St. Patrick's day."

Cynthia walks beside Melanie and the others. She sees a light blue dress hanging in the window. Cynthia runs over and looks at the dress. "Mommy, look they have a ball gown like Cinderella wore to her ball."

Gina points up at the sign on the store. "It is a costume store. I bought some costumes here for a play that I was in charge of at the community threatre." She looks up in time to see the back of Cynthia disappear into the store. "I think Cynthia went in there to look around."

Cynthia looks the dresses in the back of the store on the disney character section. She takes a tinklebell dress off the shelf and holds it up in front of her as Melanie came around the corner. "You found me mommy. I guess I'm going to have to hide better next time. You said I had to have a dress for special occassions. Can this be the dress I have to get or one of the disney dresses?"

Melanie finds Cynthia looking through the dress racks. She smiles at the tinkerbell dress she pulls out. "I didn't know you were trying to hide from me. You can get a couple of dresses here. I still would like to get you a regular dress to wear as well. Would you like the Cinderella dress as well as that Tinkerbell one?"

Cynthia nods and giggles. "Yes I was hiding from you,but you found me. You are a really good seeker. You must be part bloodhound and part detective." She nods. "Yes I would like the Cinderella dress and the Tinklebell dress. She is my favorite. Cynthia looks at Tracy. "Why do I need a regular dress if I have a Cinderella dress? That is a fancy ball dress. So I can go to a ball or play ball in it?" She picks up a pair of plastic shoes that looks like Cinderella's glass slippers and green fairy shoes like Tinkerbell's. "Can I get these too?"

"Okay, I will get you the two dresses."

"there might be someplace that we might want to go to where you need to be really dressed up and a Tinkerbell or Cinderella dress won't be enough."

"Yes, those shoes set the dresses off nicely. We can get them as well."

Cynthia sighs. "Ok mommy. I still don't like the idea of wearing a girly looking dress,but I'll wear one if you want me too." She jumps up and down with excitement." Yah I'm getting shoes that matches my dresses." Cynthia finds shoes in her size and goes to the front of the store with Melanie. She puts the shoes on the counter and waits for Melanie to pay for them. The two of them walk out of the store. Gina stands up and meets them halfway. Sam and the others are down there getting something to drink. Susan was thristy."