LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Melanie sees everyone come in. She see's Susan come over to her and smiles at her. "Yes, Cynthia is with me. She is upstairs right now. I'll go get her."

Melanie stands up and walks upstairs to Mary's bedroom.

"You have someone downstairs asking for you, Cynthia."

Susan smiles when Melanie said Cynthia was upstairs. "Great. I was hoping she was going to be going with us. It was going to be really boring for me if she wasn't going to come with us."

Cynthia looks up as Melanie comes in. "Who is asking for me? Does Mary need me to leave so she can change out of her wet pullup that she is wearing?"

"No, Susan is downstairs. I don't want you to say another word about Mary's goodnights, do you hear me? She is very sensitive about having to wear them."

Melanie waits for Cynthia to put the puppy down then walks downstairs with her.

Cynthia smiles. "Great. Susan is here. This is going to be alot of fun having her with us." She shakes her head. "I was just asking a question mommy. I wasn't making fun of her. I know how much fun a wet pullups is and how I don't like the feeling. The diaper when it is wet doesn't feel bad at all. It feels really dry next to my skin." Cynthia looks at the puppy. "I want you to behave while we are gone. If I get back and I hear you have not been a good girl for Mary. I'm going to be very upset with you." She puts the puppy down in the box and the puppy tries to climb out of the box to follow Cynthia. Cynthia looks at the puppy. "You have to stay here in your box. I can't take you with me." The puppy started to whimper sadly. Cynthia walks out of the room with Melanie When she gets to the bottom step. Cynthia jumps off and runs over to Susan. The two of them hug.

Gina calls out to Melanie. "We are in the kitchen having coffee while we wait for the rest of the ladies to get here."

Sam looks at Melanie. "I couldn't stop thinking about what we was talking about last night. While the chances are small. I couldn't get it out of my mind last night. I dreamed about the day my daughter was taken from me in the hospital. Does Cynthia have any pictures of her grandmother that came to see her?"

Melanie smiles as Cynthia hugs Susan. She hears Gina call her from the kitchen and walks out there. She fixes herself a cup of coffee and sits down at the table near Sam.

"I'm not sure what pictures Cynthia has. We have a folder from the orphanage that has Cynthia's papers in it. I haven't looked at the folder to see if has any pictures in it."

Sam nods. "I see. I didn't know if Cynthia has any pictures of her grandmother. If she did. I thought we could compare pictures and see if they matched or not. Andrew and I talked about it last night and he said the only way I am going to know for sure if Cynthia is my real daughter or not is to have an DNA test. Part of me wants to know and part of me is scared to find out because if Cynthia is my real daughter. Then she might hate me for not trying to find her sooner."

Gina puts her hand on Sam's hand. "Well if it comes to that. Then we will all cross that bridge together. We aren't going to leave you to twist in the wind alone. We might not all be blood sisters,but we are sisters by married and that is good enough for me."

Sam nods. "I knew I could count on you and the others."

Cynthia comes into the kitchen. "Mommy, can Susan and I go play in the backyard until we are all ready to go? We will try to stay clean."

"I'll look through the folder when we get back home this afternoon. I know I would want to know If I was in the same situation."

Melanie looks over as Cynthia enters the kitchen and asks if she and Susan can go outside.

"I don't know. What do you think, Sam? Should we let them out?"

Sam looks at the two of them giving her puppy dog looks. "Well I guess it will be ok as long as they don't get dirty. I didn't bring any other clothes with me for you Susan."

Susan and Cynthia squeal with delight and run out the backdoor. About 30 minutes later two more cars pull up in the driveway and some other females get out and walk to the door.

Gina walks to the door and lets them in. "Well it is about time you four got here. We was beginning to think you wasn't coming."

Melanie sits at the table drinking coffee and talking with Gina and Sam. She could see Cynthia and Susan playing in the backyard. She looks up as a car pulls into the driveway out front and Gina goes to let them in.

Gina comes into the kitchen. "Melanie, I would like you to meet my sister Lesa,my sister in law Robyn, My step sister Carla and her daughter Melody." They all said hello to Melanie.

Sam looks at Melanie. "I guess it is time to go round up our rugrats. I don't mean to pry,but it might be a good idea to put Cynthia into a diaper for today. I can let you borrow one of Susan's diaper if you want to put her in one. That way you won't have to keep taking her to use the potty all day. I'm sure Susan would love to have Cynthia is diapers as well today."

"Hello, it's nice to meet all of you."

"Cynthia is wearing diapers. I have extras in her backpack as well in case I need them. yes, I thought it would be better than running to the bathroom several times when we were at the mall. The girls can have a good time without stressing about making it to the potty all day."

Sam nods. "I see you thought ahead. What was Cynthia's reaction when you told her she was going to wear a diaper today?" She smiles. "Susan doesn't stress out about making it to the potty. She doesn't even try to make it to the potty. She just uses her diaper whenever and whereever she is at."

"She already knew she was going to start wearing diapers during day and was happy to find out she was going to wear them to the mall. I think Cynthia is going to use her diapers the same way Susan will use hers. She won't even ask to go to the potty. Is eveyone here now?"

Sam nods. "I see. So Cynthia is going backwards in development. It isn't because of Susan is it? Did her being in diapers make Cynthia want to be in diapers too so she could be like Susan? If it is. I'm sorry about that. I was hoping Cynthia being in training pants and using the potty would rub off on Susan. I didn't think it would go the other way."

Gina shakes her head. "No Melanie. We are missing two people. They are about this high and are in diapers."

Sam laughs. "I think she is talking about our little girls."

"Yes, she is regressing. No, she was doing that before she met Susan. Gina and I were discussing it and I think it may have something to do with her knowing that I wanted to adopt a baby or toddler before I adopted her. I am just going with it for now. I will go out and bring the girls inside."

Melanie walked out the back door. "Cynthia, Susan! Time to come inside!"

Sam nods. "I see. Andrew thinks Susan is still in diapers and acts like a toddler because she is the baby of the family and she wants to stay that way. He also thinks that in Susan's mind if she stops wearing diapers and acting like a toddler. She will not be the baby of the family anymore. Susan is going to be the baby of the family whether or not she is in diapers."

Susan and Cynthia groan. "We want to play. Can't we play a little later?"

"Yes, and Cynthia will be the baby of the family for a long time to come, if not always. I just hope she realizes sometime that she doesn't have to act like a baby all the time."

"No, we are getting ready to leave. You girls can play later. Don't you want to go to the mall?"

Sam nods. "When I was younger. I only wanted one child,but after my mom stole my daughter from me. I had more children in hopes of filling the hole that was there,but nothing could fill that hole and I realized it. So I stopped trying to fill the hole with more children."

Cynthia nods. "Yes we want to go to the mall,but we like playing together and it might be a really long time before we get to play again." She takes Susan's hand and walks into the house.

"Yes I know that must have hurt. I hope you find your daughter someday."

"You will plenty of opportunities to play with Susan. I know you will like the mall."

Melanie follows the girls inside the house.

Sam nods. "Yes it hurt alot and I felt betrayed by my mother. I hope I find her someday too. Are you going to take to Cynthia about this? Getting her to give up some blood for a DNA test could be really hard if she doesn't want to go though with it."

Cynthia nods. "Ok mommy. What is the mall?"

Susan laughs. "You are so funny. Everyone has been to the mall before. It is a right of passage for a female."

Cynthia runs up the stairs to Mary's room. Susan looks at Melanie. "Why is Cynthia upset about? I didn't upset her with my comment about her being silly about not knowing what a mall is did I? I didn't mean to. I thought she was being funny about not knowing about malls."

"I guess I should, but I really don't know what to say. She thinks her parents are dead."

"The mall is a large building where there is a lot of stores. There is also an area to eat and a playground for children."

"I don't think Cynthia has ever been to a mall. She spent her life in an orphanage and didn't have the same opportunities that you do."

"I'll be right back." Melanie goes upstairs to where Cynthia is. "Susan didn't realize what she was saying, Cynthia. She didn't know you spent your life in an orphanage. Don't be mad at her."

Sam nods. "Yeah that could make it really tricky. I didn't think about that. Well do what you think is best."

Cynthia nods. "Is a mall like the Walmart we went shopping at?"

Susan nods. "Oh I didn't know that. I thought you was her real mom and she was being funny by not knowing what a mall is."

Cynthia wipes her eyes. "I'm not mad at her. She made me feel really bad because she has all these experences and I haven't. I'm older than her,but she has had a more full live than me and that makes me feel alot younger than she is."

"I will have to think about how to do it. It won't be easy."

"Just think if there were lots of walmarts attached to each other. That is about what a mall is."

"That's okay. You didn't know about Cynthia."

"Aww, It's okay. You will get plenty of experiences now that you have a family. How about we go back downstairs now?"

Sam nods. "Yes you are right. It isn't going to be easy and it is going to be harder on Cynthia if she finds out that her parents are not died like she was told."

Cynthia nods. "Wow that is amazing. A mall is like alot of Walmarts attached to each other." She smiles. "Yes I will,but Susan will always be ahead of me." Cynthia nods. "Ok let's go downstairs. I can't wait to see the mall that is a bunch of Walmarts attached to each other."